Keepin’ this one going

A III to III request

Kenny, in the spirit of III to III I would like to ask a favor of you. My 28 yr. old niece is dying of multiple organ failure in Dallas TX.  Her sister and husband are trying to raise funds to bury her decently in a local cemetery and for other expenses. I am not soliciting you for funds.  I am trying any avenue I can to pass the link to her gofundme page on. Any help would be appreciated whether facebook, email or any other avenue.   If I can be of any service to you in the future, I will gladly return the favor.
Jay
VISIT THE PAGE AND DONATE HERE

*****

I know what it feels like to have a loved one die and not be financially able to provide them with a decent Christian burial and I also know the heart wrenching decision to have to ask people for money.
All I’m asking is that you visit the page and if you have it to spare, give a few bucks. Every little bit helps.
Here’s the link once again: http://www.gofundme.com/5vz58w

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to Keepin’ this one going

1. Julie III says:

III to III lives strong
    hugs
    And may the New Year bring well and health to all
    Julie III

That it does. It’s going stronger and further than you think in the Patriot community. What I post is nothing to what helping out that I know is going on.
      I should probably do a post on it.

• Timbo says:

We all really need to hear powerfully positive things right now.

We have had to bear witness to one hell of a lot of negative shit
        over the last 5 years, so if you have tales that may brighten our outlook, please share!

The more we hear of the successes of the III to III movement, the more people will be moved to support.

2. dhanna59@yahoo.com says:

Sorry Ken, haven’t been up to speed in a while, sorry about your bride’s vision, let me know and I will do what I can to help you brother, trust me… So much tragedy in everyones lives and deaths….I did donate to your friends website, a lovely woman not so deserving of life’s consequences….you and I should stand in their place, I for one would do it, knowing you would be at attention by my side bro…. D.

Are you fucked up already, D? You sound surprisingly mellow.
      Happy New Year, Brother.

• dhanna59 says:

Happy New Year to you as well Ken! Naw, I’m not too mellow, my Pops hasn’t long to go home. Your example of handling personal heart grief was an inspiration to me. As your events were unfolding I was unable to speak to you as I was no table convey my feelings, knowing that I could not come close to what was happening to you….I’ve took out my share of muslimes, kinda like shootin a rabid dog, not even humans. But to us and those like us, personal loss of a loved one or friend is devastating…
        I think 2014 is gonna be alot worse than 2013.