They’re offended for being wrong?

you-cant-explain-that-13

This entry was posted in WTF?. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to They’re offended for being wrong?

1. hiswiserangel says:

I got dragged into the Dean of Academics’ office for similar complaints. That was back when I was nice and sweet and apologetic before I learned to say “fuck you with a cactus sideways.” I wish I could go back…

2. JimB says:

Shit no it ain’t appropriate!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not when the stupid ass fucks want to grow up being “ignunt”.
    Let ’em I don’t give a fat rats ass. Maybe they’ll die before they can breed and that will be a plus
    for humanity.

• Jefferson Paine says:

They’re breeding much faster than they’re dying. And not only that, they’re winning and we’re losing this battle for America. They’re so stupid they don’t even realize they’re being used as pawns by the elites who honestly hate them more than we do. More and more I’m liking this American Redoubt business.

3. Texan says:

And to think, illegals are suing so that they can get out of state tuition! WTF?

4. Eric says:

Who needs education when Obama is cutting them welfare checks fast as he can to keep the votes fueling socialist machine?!

5. Just Saying says:

Long ago I had something similar happen – I just sent everything to the Real Newspapers around the city that the University was in. Talk about a Sh*t-Storm… They had news trucks interviewing the President of the University. Of course, that was before the Liberals solidified their power and people still had an ounce of common sense.

So unlike today…

6. John West says:

I used to think it would be nice if we could get the negroes better educated, then I noticed a few of them. As soon as they get a little bit of education and are able to put a sentence together, spelling and grammar errors notwithstanding, they start lobbying for more free stuff and firing up hate blogs vilifying all us slave owners for god sakes.

I say stop educating them entirely and let Darwin take over.

7. They are all pissy because the guy was correcting their mistakes? Fine. Don’t correct them and fail every last one of the stupid liberal idiot pisswits. That will give them something to be pissy about.

Play nice.