Fucking amateurs

ATLANTA — The FBI says a Georgia Tech graduate student was burned by a Molotov cocktail at his apartment in the 200 block of 10th Street, not far from Piedmont Park.

Atlanta police spokeswoman Kim Jones said Saamer Akhshabi suffered third-degree burns over 90 percent of his body. Lighter fluid and a charred pillow and mattress were found inside the apartment, along with the Molotov cocktail and several plastic bottles filled with gasoline and kerosene.
MORE
-Stretch

This entry was posted in News. Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to Fucking amateurs

  1. Sarthurk says:

    My mother told me the correct way to operate a Molotov cocktail when I was twelve. To this day, I don’t know why.

  2. Tortillapete says:

    Smells like victory…

  3. 1911A1 says:

    This happened several weeks ago. It made the news for a day or two and then *POOF* – Gone. Nothing to see here, people. Move along, move along…..

  4. Glenn B says:

    He had all the makings for a terrorist fire bombing attack and they are calling him a “victim” what the fuck is up with that.

  5. Glenn B says:

    Thank the heavens that these guys are mostly amateurs, otherwise some innocents likely would have been cooked by now.

Comments are welcome. Trolls will be banned and then shot.