400 hundred years???

The black guy caught it you can see him go “What the fuck?”

About Wirecutter

III Percenter to the fucking core, trying to stay one step ahead of my wife Miss Lisa and my liberal dog CharlieGodammit and his old lady, Li'l Lucy.
This entry was posted in Fucking liberals, Politics, Videos. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to 400 hundred years???

1. A Texan says:
    I am thinking about suing my schools for failing to inform me that the Constitution was adopted 7 years before the Pilgrims landed at Plymouth Rock.

Sorry, her complaint about the money wasted on landing men on Mars was better. Of course, the all – time winner was Hank Johnson’s concern that if we put too many troops on Guam that the island would tip over.

2. Bill says:
    when the fuck can we feel free to let these ass hats go. seriously, what the fuck, how the fuck much longer must we keep listening to these fucking morons. I myself have it up to my fucking eyeballs. NOT ONE MORE FUCKING RETARD IN OFFICE, NOT ONE MORE FUCKING STEP TO TYANNY, SO HELP ME GOD. its about fucking time we start putting people on trial and letting the masses decide their demise., IT IS FUCKING TIME!
    • rightwingterrorist says:
      Ghetto gerrymandering will allow her seat of power in perpetuity.
    • Falcon says:
      Could not have said it any better. All of these fucking Morons need to be impeached and removed from office, starting from the White House down. No wonder this government along with its regulations are so screwed up.
  3. drjim says:
    She’s as bad as Maxine Waters……..
  4. Jeff says:
    SheJack,that fucking idiot is 70 miles east of me.
    Claims to be a freed slave
    I’m not shittin you
    Google that dumbass
    • hiswiserangel says:
      As big a dumbass as she is, it takes 1000s of dumbasses to haul themselves to a polling booth and vote her dumbass into power. Or a handful of Dem operatives to make it look legit.
  5. Cheesy says:
    400 years! Because that’s how long we’ve had slavery, doncha know?
  6. Ofay Cat says:
    We gotta get her a date with the other congressman nigga who said Guam would tip over if we put too much weight on one side of that island. This suggests that islands are floating objects.
  7. USMC_2_III says:
    I knew it was all over for us when I heard the name “Senator Franken”. And now with the current POSOTUS the bar is officially non-existent. But the real horror is the millions of drooling cretins who knowingly vote for crap like this- to me that’s far more terrifying than anything else…and guys think we can vote our way back out of this BOHICA situation?!? LOL. The next famous battle quote will likely be “Don’t shoot until you see the bubbles in their spittle”
  8. That thing (I won’t insult women) is dumber than a bowl of mud!
  9. David Henderson says:
    Jeff, lucki you. She-Jack’s district is only 10 miles north of me. We have a coupld of readio personalities who just LOVE to tell us all the stupid crap that comes out of her mouth. About the best you say about her is that she if a yankee carpet-bagger, and NOT a product of the great state of Texas.
  10. DAN III says:
    Jackson’s not the problem. The voters are.

Go ahead. Say what ya gotta say. Get it off your chest, but be nice.