Arrogant little prick

About Wirecutter

III Percenter to the fucking core, trying to stay one step ahead of my wife Miss Lisa and my liberal dog CharlieGodammit and his old lady, Li'l Lucy.
This entry was posted in Fucking liberals, Niggas, Videos. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Arrogant little prick

1. David Forward says:
    A prick is the better part of a man — this jerk is no part man…
  2. Steve says:
    Someone needs to put that little fuck on a boat out of the USA
  3. Nic says:
    Please god. Let me get within arms reach of that little douche canoe without 8 of his 300lb body guards around. I would love to crush his throat! Go ahead and press charges. Jury would love me and I have nothing worth a shit to sue for.
  4. JimB says:
    Pussyassed little fag. This is what our young ones look up to, God help us.
  5. Kyle Miller says:
    Pretty sad when you have to try to look like Vanilla Ice to establish your badassitude.
  6. Carry on like that in the courtrooms I have worked in and the little faggot would be cooling his heels down in the cells with the unwashed mad, sad & the bad…
  7. Jeff says:
    I could not make it to the 1:30 mark. There are people that to shoot them with military surplus ammo would be a waste of good ammo. I’d put him in that column. There is a bio dad and bio mom who need to be ass stomped and bitch slapped for failure to be real parents.
  8. General P. Malaise says:
    keep it there , Canada disavows any part of it.
  9. Josh R. says:
    That kid was on a handful of Xanax. I’ve been around enough people on them and I guarantee you that’s what it was. He was ready to nod off a couple times during the interview. Little fucker. I can’t explain how much I would like to give him a nice backfist. Glad my daughter outgrew that shitty music.
    Josh R. III
  10. Martin Carlson says:
    This poor boy is simply misunderstood. A simple ass kicking will help him understand, and at this stage it may take several rounds of ass kicking therapy.
    A LAPD huddle is in order here.

Go ahead. Say what ya gotta say. Get it off your chest, but be nice.