A Master

badass

This entry was posted in Cool Pics. Bookmark the permalink.

23 Responses to A Master

1. davidc says:

That’s really good !

2. anonymous says:

Very good – but you are going to hear about it from someone if you leave ‘water rings’ on that – use a coaster! :^)

3. Elizabeth says:

who is this!!? you know, in case i ever win the lottery?

4. Dirty Joe Kennedy says:

That bad ass… I have no idea Wtf it is but cool as shit, haha

5. In the basement I’ve got a full set of woodworkers chisels my father left me. Problem is I never got into woodworking like that and I don’t know what to do with them. My back issues directly relate to problems standing for any length of time so I don’t think I’m going to start.
    I just don’t want my goddam brother-in-law to get them.

6. Old Goat Patrol says:

I say it is a gripping beast fireplace mantle. That’s just the viking blood in me talking.

7. Hillbilly says:

I’ve been practicing …Why just last week I carved my initials on a tree.

8. Robert Evans says:

One can only dream to be that lucky to work with wood and love it as much as this man.

9. kris says:

Floki

10. Dragon says:

You know…I sometimes look at my leatherwork and think that I turn out some pretty nice looking stuff…

Then I see REAL craftsmen, and I realize just how much I DON’T know…

Apples and oranges, Brother.

A few months ago I thought I’d try to get into leatherworking as a hobby but mostly to learn something that might come in handy someday. But me being me, I bought some books on the subject and saw that it wasn’t just poking holes in leather and stitching it up. There’s a LOT of work that goes into that. Plus, when you consider that I have absolutely no artistic skills whatsoever…..
      I’d rather let you do the work and I’ll pay you for it.

11. Alexandre Silva says:

Belo trabalho. Uma fonte de inspiração.

12. osolinda says:

I am visiting Norway from the US. I am a wood Carver and have carved a replica inspired by the portal from the 12th century stavkirke. I would love to meet you while I am here in Norway. Tim Holland

13. Sharon says:

Your work is beautiful. I enjoy working with wood. Took a class in college on carving.