The Pig Trap

“These people are playing with matches… I don’t think they understand the scope and scale of the wildfire they are flirting with. They are fucking around with a civil war that could last a decade and cause millions of deaths… and the sad truth is that 95% of the problems we have in this country could be solved tomorrow, by noon… simply by dragging 100 people out in the street and shooting them in the fucking head.”
Excerpted from HERE
Thanks to Jeffery and Murray for the link

This entry was posted in Fuck the feds, III Percenter, Patriots, Politics. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to The Pig Trap

1. Catfishbrody says:

I read that the other day and my 1st thought was, Where’s the list?.

2. LFG123 says:

AWESOME piece of writing. Thanks for posting that. Read it twice!

3. geoff c.the saltine says:

Well said. Wirecuutter,God bless.

4. 100?

Better go with the long list, better to be sure.

5. KrazyBker says:

Caught that link at the Irishman’s. It’s what I’ve been thinkin’ since that Chicaghole bitch got elected. Long read, but worth every word.

6. robertsgunshop says:

That is the quote of the decade right there. I just want to know when we can get started.

“And lemme tell ya, he had the list… he rattled off 25 or 30 names of well-known, prominent politicians, mostly Democrats, but a few Republicans, several members of the current Cabinet, a couple of Obama’s “czars”, a couple of figures from the Bush administration and the Republican establishment, several media company executives and on-camera newscasters, reporters, and pundits, a couple of people who are active in leftist politics but not in elected office…”

I’d love to have heard his choices. I’ve got a pretty good idea who would be on my list. And a certain “law enforcement” person would be #1.

7. Woofman says:

Well written by someone that that gets it.

8. Jason says:

Damn – thanks for sharing that – need to share that with as many people as possible.