Another “Aw Fuck” moment in time

aw fuck

This entry was posted in Aw Fuck. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Another “Aw Fuck” moment in time

1. Leigh says:

DUDE!
    Have you seen my plug?

Leigh
    Whitehall, NY

• Rob in Katy says:

Don’t know, it may be past that “putting the plug in and running her out…”, plan.

2. anonymous says:

Shit – where’s Roy Schieder and a frickin’ Garand when you need him!

3. DoninSacto says:

A liile late to ask for a bucket to bail with.

4. drjim says:

I told him the bilge pump needed replacing!

5. Hillbilly says:

45ft trawler off California coast , Half moon bay about 28 years ago. The guy I was working for at the time , rear ended a 30 ft boat on opening day of salmon season “commercial” 5am, I’m in the galley fix’in up some grub for later, WHAM! By the time I got topside to see WTF happened…Them boy’s on the 30 footer was a-stern knee deep in water. Capt gets on the P.A. say’s you boys need a lift? We all got a laugh that day and by the way it wasn’t our fault, they lost all power including electrical ” NO LIGHTS” Pitch black outside. We towed in the 80% submerged vessel, no fish that day….

6. Paul B says:

Without fail, every summer when I was lobstering off of Boston, boats would insist on getting out of the channel and smashing into rocks that were exceptionally well marked. It got to the point where we’d be working a mile or so away, here someone flip out on the radio that they were sinking, look towards the rocks and see who else was working in the area, and then decide which boat’s turn it was to fish the shoemaker of the water. Scenes like that picture were a once-a-summer thing for us (seems like I pulled someone out of the water once every July or August), but we could make good money if we could get a line on the boat and drag it into shallow water where it could get retrieved at low tide.

7. FaceOne1 says:

I know the Law of the Sea says pull his ass outta there but there’s that voice in the back saying “Let Darwin win this one.”