To Serve…..

About Wirecutter

III Percenter to the fucking core, trying to stay one step ahead of my wife Miss Lisa and my liberal dog CharlieGodammit and his old lady, Li'l Lucy.
This entry was posted in To Serve..., Videos. Bookmark the permalink.

20 Responses to To Serve…..

1. James Tooley says:
    A lot of this was plain criminal thuggery against helpless captives, but some of the individuals were fighting/evading arrest. If you want to fight the police you are causing your own problems.
  2. Timbo says:
    I made it about 5 seconds in.
    It’s a beautiful day, so there’s no reason to ruin it with the amount of anger this film will generate within me!
  3. Steve says:
    Hi Wirecutter,
    I ran across this at GouchyOldCripples site, and while I don’t like rap, I have watched this a few times This is what happens when you call the cops.

It really makes you think, and was made for baby Bou Bou, who had a flashbang grenade tossed into his crib.

– Steve

4. cato1776 says:
    As a whole, Peace Officers are a thing of the past.
    Thugs with a badge, an asshole attitude and the thought they are above the law.

Granted some people when they fight back need to be taken down, but by 4 or 5 blue thugs kicking them after they are down?, even after they are unconscious? Give me a break.

Some of these cops are just assholes trying to cause as much pain as possible.
    Sick son-of-a-bitches.

5. Scott Carmichael Ohio says:
    While I am a hater of the gestapo EVERY ONE OF THESE PERPS had it coming.
    I / We have all seen those clips.. The hardest to watch was the one with the chick,
    But dammit, don`t break the fuckin law. Good gawd people. Have some fuckin
    srnse about ya. for fuckz sake. SOMEBODY has to do it! GOD DAMN!
    We HAVE to have a few rules. now don`t we? DUMB Motherfuckers. Wirecutter, I dig
    ur site, but SOME of these assholes, if not ALL of these assholes, need their ass beat.
    Can You pick ONE, only ONE, that could sleep next to Charliegoddami?, in your
    house? I didn`t think so. Over, out,& done with this bias bullshit.
    Best wishes,
    Scott,
    Ohio
      Bullshit. The cops should use only enough force necessary to subdue the suspect. No more.
      • I agree, WC. I don’t agree with Scott. I don’t have to like the bad guys, but they didn’t give me a license to beat them up. In fact, society demands a little more from it’s cops than it does it’s criminals. A little higher standard makes sense.
          Thanks, that means a lot coming from a former cop.
          If every department had the leadership, training and courtesy of my hometown police, I would have no complaints whatsoever about LEO. Hell, I saw one of our off-duty police officers in the store the other day and he took the time to come over and visit with me for a minute.
    • Joe Mama says:
      Don’t break the law huh? Yeah, like that guy on the bicycle breaking the law early in the video…oh wait.
  6. b says:
    About half of these are valid beatdowns due to resisting arrest.

The other half, not so much.

• Timbo says:
      “Valid beatdowns”?
      No such thing.
      If someone runs, the cops get a free pass to kick the shit out of them?
      If you believe that, there is something wrong with you.
  7. gamegetterII says:
    I couldn’t watch the whole thing-I’ve been on the receiving end of this kind of shit before-it ain’t no fun.
    I admit I mouthed off, but that’s all I did,and I got my ass beat,after being dragged out the car window by way of a nightstick across my throat.

This happened while I was in my own driveway-I was pissed at the psycho ex,for pissing away $$$,and decided to sit in my car,in my own effin’ driveway,and listen to some tunes,-(on cassette tape-that should tell you how long ago it was)-rather than argue with her.
    When officer safety came up to the car,and ordered me out of the car-all I said was why,it’s my own fuckin property-who the fuck are you to tell me to get out of my car?

After yoking me up with the nightstick,and getting a few kicks and punches in between the two thugs-I mean arresting officers-round two took place in a holding cell-that round involved a fire extinguisher to the right kidney that made me piss blood.

The disturbing the peace and disorderly conduct charges were dropped at arraignment-due to all the bruises visible on me.

I’ve since decided to not mouth off to the thugs in blue-it ain’t worth the pain.

8. TEXAN says:
    There are good cops and bad cops. The cops that do this shit better watch their back because one of these days, they are gonna Fuck with the wrong person.
    • rightwingterrorist says:
      Ah, yes. “Good” cop and “bad cop.”
      Much like mudslimes.
      You never hear a peep from the “good” ones condemning en mass the “bad” ones, as they’re all the same.
  9. John says:
    You can’t hear them yelling “stop resisting” over the music. Protecting the shit outta you is their job
  10. Crustyrusty says:
    1:50 was legit. The rest, not so much.
  11. emdfl says:
    Lot of it looks like ‘roid rage with the knowledge that nothin’ will be done to the self-same ragers.
  12. Randy says:
    Take heart, folks. With all the exposure the internet enables, along with the fact that almost everyone carries video capable smart phones, steps are being taken to greatly reduce such behavior. An example is the Ferguson, Mo. cops now being made to wear body cameras. For once, even blood sucking lawyers can be commended- when they sue the shit out of such thugs and their departments. Having said that, these pigs live in the same communities as their victims. Much talk is about over shunning such characters, something I have done in effect for decades. On top of it all, there are some people out there who can and will take personal action in response, at a later date. It’s actually surprising that we don’t hear more about retaliatory moves. As society gets more fed up, look for certain “peace officers” to suffer consequences in public and in their own homes.

Go ahead. Say what ya gotta say. Get it off your chest, but be nice.