Smarted a little, huh?

....peppergif

This entry was posted in Videos. Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to Smarted a little, huh?

1. Hillbilly says:

Long ago…I owned a small meat market in Hollister Ca. This old boy comes in and wants me to make 50lbs of hot Italian sausage with the peppers he grew in his garden, I jumped in my jeep and went home to put the peppers in a blender real quick and drove back. A dog runs out in front of me and I hit the brakes,container of peppers spills, no biggie as it was just a little. At about 50mph that shit gets in my eye’s….White, that’s all I can see thru the pain. There I am in the middle of hwy 156 in my jeep, blind as all hell with a quarter mile to go. Deputy sheriff stops, laughing his ass off! He drove me to my shop. Pert near the dumbest thing I’ve ever done, almost.

• Timbo says:

Hahaha!
      I can picture that happening – great story!

For many years I made hot sauces. I reached the point where I wore full breathing and skin protection while boiling up habaneros.

2. Father Confessor says:

Thats hilarious. I’ve done it to myself actually.

3. Philip Paul says:

Hysterical!
    One way to get rid of the sniveling varmint.

4. MM says:

I’m sorry but I laughed

5. rightwingterrorist says:

Definitely something that would, and probably has happened in my house.
    Don’t touch the hot stove and don’t go near mommy while she’s cooking are two things that kids simply have to learn the hard way.

6. steve tompkins says:

why am I chuckling?

7. davidc says:

That’ll give her something to cry about !

8. Sandman says:

Yup, I LOL’d.

9. Bruce Wayne says:

Man am I dumb. I had to watch that thing play like 5 times before I realized what happened. Let’s see how long it takes my wife…

10. Chop up some jalapenos, forget to was hands, take a piss. It gives a whole new meaning to the word pain.

• hiswiserangel says:

Robert, it’s a thousand times worse when you have girly bits. Trust me.

• rightwingterrorist says:

Heh….
        So one day I was drinking with my my. Just so happened I had a case of poison ivy. She proceeds to tell me the story of the day my old man came home with a bunch of it on his hands.
        Use your imagination, ’cause I ain’t repeating the story.

11. Robetgunshop, Yeah me too.Couldn’t figure out why the kids was so freaked out about a little tomato juice on her face. Then I looked on the table DUH!

12. ignore amos says:

Been there, even sweet bell peppers got a little heat coming out of the dehydrator.

13. S.G.S.W. says:

For those who want the whole thing: http://youtu.be/z-KzGKoLHXk

14. Ogrrre says:

A guy I knew out in Las Cruces liked to make his own hot sauce. One time in the middle of the preparation he needed to take a whiz. He did not wash his hands before he went. He spent a VERY uncomfortable day and night.