Yeah, I ain’t bleeding from the eyeballs yet.

taeglicher-picdump-22122014_39

This entry was posted in funny pics. Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to Yeah, I ain’t bleeding from the eyeballs yet.

1. singlestack says:

The boy doesn’t have a clue.

2. pursang says:

Well, kid, you got the Hope and Change you were waiting for.

3. Neil R says:

I don’t recommend this course of action if you are approaching 50. I laid off the doctor thing for several years and am currently paying for it with 6 months of chemo.

Get checked fellow patriots, it may be your best defense.

• AlmostAnonymous says:

Oh sure, it’s a fine and dandy idea, until you find yourself buck naked on the table with two nurses at your side, and a very large man with rubber gloves who is about to blow you up like a party favor just so he can get a better look on the inside.

Sure Doc, that shot of General sounds really good about now. Can you wipe the memory too?

(On the plus side, the thunderous fart you release afterwards almost makes it worth the experience)

• Neil R says:

Heck, I went so far as to tell them I had a case of borderline Tourette’s so they wouldn’t think about anything I might say just before they took me in for a resection.
        Fortunately for me, the anaesthesiologist was a pretty cool doctor, and spent the time prior to me going night-night telling me about his collection of military pistols.
        I came out of it without any sponges or gadgets left inside so I guess I was a good boy.
        Although getting the catheter in and out was an experience I don’t wish to repeat. You have to check all dignity at the door!
        Come March they’re going to decide if they are going to get their ice cream scoop and dig some of the crap out of my liver.

4. pdwalker says:

“borderline tourette’s” – I’m definitely going to remember and use that one!

“when does it affect you”, “When I’m @#%$@# stressed, like@#%$ 2#%$ @#%$ now #$%^”