Apehangers

random-shite-2015-02-26-30

I know, how fucking racist of me.

This entry was posted in funny pics. Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Apehangers

1. Ray says:

Nice old panhead. They can keep the apehangers, I’ll take that sporty

2. livin to ride says:

last time i seen that picture it was labeled “SONS OF AFRICA”

3. Hey Wirecutter,

(captaincrunch)

That guys asking to the fucked with by riding with them apehangers. The guy riding ‘bitch’ on the fender my feel cool but he’s gonna have a hard time squattin’ over the village shit hole the next mornin’ while trying to shoo sway flies.

Only thing missing is those two clowns carrying AK’s slung over their shoulders.

4. wildbill says:

If the shoe fits…
    wildbill

5. pdwalker says:

Great name, I don’t care what color the rider.

6. Randy says:

I tease the wife by threatening to buy apes for the Super Glide, but never would.

7. madminute says:

fecken skinnies!

8. Robert the Biker says:

It’s a Honda, a Shadow I think, though he’s bobbed the rear fender and sorted out forward ontropls for it. Those bars are way way too nuh, how the hell does he steer on those roads.

9. Robert the Biker says:

Ahhhhh the spelling monster grabbed us! Try controls and way too much!

10. Angeleys says:

Honda. Cowboy boots. Street cred and style points to that dude.

11. Mike Rowe says:

US Army abandoned a BUNCH of military Harleys in N.Africa after WWII as it wasn’t worth it to bring them home. In 1983 I rode with the Harley Club of Jo’burg on their annual Pongola Run and there were a number of restored military Harleys on the run.

12. Will says:

Back in the late 70’s, the chief mechanic at the bike shop where I worked referred to apehangers as “smell me” bars.

That was the last decade they were in style, IIRC. My ’71 Norton was originally a HiRider, with the high bars and peanut tank, and the banana style seat. That crap is ok for putting around town, but horrible for any kind of speed, or cold weather.