What you’ll see in the Rebellion

Let me explain, gun grabbers, how your confiscatory fantasy plays out. Let us imagine for a moment that a sweeping gun control bill similar to the one currently suggested is passed by the House and Senate, and signed into law by a contemptuous President.

Perhaps 50-100 million firearms currently owned by law-abiding citizens will become contraband with the stroke of a pen. Citizens will either register their firearms, or turn them in to agents of the federal government, or risk becoming criminals themselves. Faced with this choice, millions will indeed register their arms. Perhaps as many will claim they’ve sold their arms, or had them stolen. Suppose that as many as 200-250 million weapons of other types will go unregistered.

Tens of millions of Americans will refuse to comply with an order that is clearly a violation of the explicit intent of the Second Amendment. Among the most ardent opposing these measures will be military veterans, active duty servicemen, and local law enforcement officers. Many of these individuals will refuse to carry out what they view as Constitutionally illegal orders. Perhaps 40-50 million citizens will view such a law as treason. Perhaps ten percent of those, 4-5 million, would support a rebellion in some way, and maybe 40,000-100,000 Americans will form small independently-functioning active resistance cells, or become lone-wolves.
Thanks to Jim for the link

This entry was posted in Fuck the feds, III Percenter, Patriots. Bookmark the permalink.

33 Responses to What you’ll see in the Rebellion

1. odgreen says:

Yeah, good stuff ’til he gets to the ballot box. Cripes almighty, didn’t he pay attention to these retardicans caving right after being elected??!! Oh, I know, he’s hoping Bush boy III gets selected, by God, that’ll show ’em!!! I loved it right up until that.

2. kansasreb says:

I don’t think so. More like twenty-six plus states, united and organized, resourced and capable of restoring the Constitution.

• odgreen says:

Restoration of the Constitution. A noble idea. However, if these jokers get away with a Con-Con, you can kiss the important amendments goodbye. Once they get the head of the camel inside the tent it’ll be “Let’s get the rest of the camel in here ” and there’ll be hell to pay in this already tyrannical police state.

3. Mike S. says:

It’s easier to build a Sten or MP-40 type submachine gun in your garage than it is a Glock or AR15. Ban semi-autos, and….

• rightwingterrorist says:

Some of those are quite nifty and show true craftsmanship.
      Most I would be afraid to pull the trigger.

• Mike S. says:

If you’re really interested in getting a quality firearm and a couple mags of ammo, your zip gun really only has to deliver once.

• Bootmaker says:

The Poor Man’s James Bond Vol 1
      by Kurt Saxon
      page 124
      complete construction plans and parts list with specs for each piece
      for mark 1 sub-machine gun.

PMJB vols 1&2 both, are a must have.

4. Cederq says:

Damn good read, I see this coming and it will be hell to pay…

5. rightwingterrorist says:

Everyone has their own theory or scenario on how it will all go down. Sort of like assholes, everyone has one.
    There is one thing that is a common thread amongst all of them though which I subscribe to.
    It will be exceedingly bloody and painful. Historically Americans have shown great propensity toward killing each other.
    I just hope it’s quick.
    If it lasts too long there are many belligerent players that will get involved, which will only increase the bloodshed, misery, and the chance that we will completely lose our Republic to a foreign entity.

6. Pete says:

“If guns are outlawed, only the government will have guns. Only the police, the secret police, the military. The hired servants of our rulers. Only the government-and a few outlaws. I intend to be among the outlaws.”–-Edward Abbey

7. toolpush says:

Hey Kenny was turned back at the border at skagway because of a weed possession charge in 1977.seems like they hate us canucks more so us ex military,types.a punk at the border grilling me.wanted to snap his skinny neck.maybe I should have said I was a Mexican and got the royal treatment.

• Shell says:

Beats a friend of mine by about ten years. He was turned back from trying to cross into Canada (while on vacation) a couple of years ago because of a DUI in 1986. From what he told me his experience was about the same as yours, and he left with the same desire – to snap the mouthy border cop’s neck.

• ignore amos says:

You can legally enter Canada after a diwi if you jump through all the hoops. Those hoops do have big dollar signs attached. Government shakedowns.

• rightwingterrorist says:

I picked up a DUI back when I was a 21yr old kid.
      That was back in, and I’m guessing, ’95.
      Living in MI, I never had a problem crossing the border.
      Did it all the time.
      Hell the worst time I ever had was when I was about 17, and that was coming back across.
      Like to tear my vehicle apart. On the American side.

I’ve been around the world. Many times. Speak several different languages. I’ve no problem going any where else. It’s the coming home that I’ve always hated. That tiled room with the S.S. table, and the drain. My shit is all tore apart and I’m standing naked. A couple of black .gov agents happy to have me there. I learned as a youngster to hate that sort of thing. I know what they’re all about. I know what the .gov is all about. I’m older now, and much angrier. Sort of well,…terrorist.
      Expect me on the front lines.

8. skidmark says:

Don’t count on the cops to resist the order to register their own guns, or to resist confiscating everybody else’s guns. And the “revolution” is not going to start until a goodly number of people have been shot/killed in situations that cannot be swept under the rug.

I’m amazed that as a 3-per like you would not know better.

stay safe.

9. ColdSoldier says:

About 25 years ago I took an oath to defend my Country against all enemies both foreign and domestic. I have been out 10 years now but I don’t seem to recall the oath I took to stop.

Yup, a bunch of us feel that way.
      Thing is though is that even if I didn’t take that oath, I’d still be the same way.

• ColdSoldier says:

Yep, and just remembered that I took two oaths that were very similar and never swore to “Un-Oath”.

10. KM says:

It took ONE man to paralyze LAPD/County when he went off the rails.

• skidmark says:

He tied them up, but he did not paralyze them. Actually, the percentage of the force out chasing for him was pretty small.

But that’s the point – one person can often cause more confusion and wasted effort than a massed offensive.

stay safe.

11. UPSET VET says:

Do the math. Add all law enforcement and military and you only get 15 million and that’s too many I know. Then ask yourself how 15 million are going to control 320 million and half or more of them have guns. Many on their side is going to defect and save their families and their butts. Leaving the retards in D.C. to fight their own battles.

• skidmark says:

Do the math. How many cops volunteered to go to NOLA after Katrina and were just fine taking guns away from 76-year old ladies living in one of the few houses still standing in her neighborhood? How many gun owners stood up and told the cops to go pound sand when they started collecting guns? How many neighbors banded together and told the cops to “Come and Get Them”?

stay safe.

• UPSET VET says:

NOLA was only one fire. When all of America is burning do you really think our government will have everything under control? Many LEO and military will be saying fuck this and protect their families just like the did when Katrina hit. But wait there is more. How many troops did we have in Iraq in and around the green zone and still reporters didn’t feel safe leaving and filed their stories from cushy hotel rooms. NOLA had all the good people leave town so no one was around to watch the cops and they got away with all kinds of things. You have more to fear from the dumb bastard down the street who didn’t prepare that is now wanting you to take care of him when the Chinamarts all shut down then government turds. Everyone who has a grudge against them will be out looking for them so they are going to stay where they are safe and not venture out. Remember MRAP’S can’t climb over logpiles, helo’s don’t fly without proper servicing and we couldn’t find OSAMA in a country with no trees. Had we found him that woud have ended the war on terror and the MIL/Industrial complex would have lost billions.

• Jack58 says:

You are depressingly correct, Skidmark.. When it comes to nutcutting time many, many gunowners will choose their warm showers and HD cable rather than resist what is inevitably coming..

12. Ray says:

Right now, as of 3/1/15, there are LESS than 2 million people in the US armed forces TOTAL. There are LESS than 1 million “law enforcers” Federal AND state TOTAL. There are LESS than 100,000 (one hundred thousand) contractors, most operating in “armed covert” and “prisoner detention” capacities. The patriots outnumber the government forces by factors of ten; and they REALY hope you don’t know that. We no longer have the “largest and most powerful military on earth” That would be ether Russia or China.

13. Mike Rowe says:

Or you can get one of these …

FedEx And UPS Refuse to Ship a Digital Mill That Can Make Untraceable Guns | WIRED

14. Jack Crabb says:

Keep in mind it’s Bob Owens (from December 2012).

I read him back then but now all he seems to be is a vocal open carry foe and copsucker.

15. carlwk3c says:

I wish people would stop publicizing Bob Owens’ “work.”
    That article is nothing more than a watered down paraphrase of much better pieces written by both Mat Bracken and Mike Vanderboegh.
    Additionally, Owens is a copsucker of the first order.
    I stopped following his blog after he celebrated the cops summarially executing Chris Dorner by burning the house down around him a la Waco.
    To add insult to that injury, he blocked me (and presumably all other dissenters) from comments after I criticized his praise of the barbecue by posting a comment stating that the police state response was irresponsible, reprehensible, and way over the top (remember how the cops wounded several innocent people, riddling their vehicles with dozens of rounds, despite the fact that neither the people nor the vehicles matched the description of Dorner or his vehicle any more than I and my F150 would match a BOLO for the Incredible Hulk driving the Batmobile.)
    Owens also goes overboard in criticizing the open carry movement and any other gun rights activity that offends his Fuddness.
    In short, IMNSHO, Owens is a pontificating gasbag unworthy of a following.