Somebody got tired of their shit

One person was killed and at least one other was injured Monday when shots were fired after two people in a vehicle tried to ram a gate at Fort Meade, a military installation in Anne Arundel County that houses the National Security Agency, according to officials with knowledge of the investigation.

Authorities did not release any details of exactly what happened, but law enforcement officials said police officers with the National Security Agency shot at the two people in the vehicle. One of them was killed, the officials said. There were no details immediately available on the condition of the second person.

*****

The article says it was 2 men dressed as women, no mention of white male extremists, so I guess I’m safe for now.
I wonder how long it’s going to take the MSM to start spreading rumors speculating that it was the work of us evil right-wingers?

This entry was posted in Fuck the feds. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Somebody got tired of their shit

1. rightwingterrorist says:

A right wing terrorist’s work is never done.

2. Woody says:

Probably Trannies looking to get into Federal Prison and get an operation to become transgendered ala Manning

3. crawdad123 says:

You what’s sad about this, Fort Meade is the third largest employer in the state of Maryland. These guys were probably pissed they couldn’t get work!

4. Allen says:

What was the plan? Hope the guards were into ugly chicks?

• rightwingterrorist says:

Right, huh?
      Ever notice attacks such as these always seem to be very poorly planned and executed?
      I mean, if I were going on a suicide run, I’d surely come up with something better than trying to run a guard shack in drag.
      Even an emasculated German can do better than those two.

5. AC says:

You have to wonder which parts of their narrative, if any, are actually true.

• SemperFi, 0321 says:

The weirder these terror plots get, the more the masses buy into it. Just proves what a stupid world we live in.
      How come we haven’t had 1 single terror plot that was actually run like a professional commando raid? Not 1 fukn raid so far. That tell you anything?

6. madminute says:

thats weird!

7. crazyeighter says:

My first thought was that Hillary was trying to break in to delete NSA’s copy of her e-mails.

8. Might want to do an update on this story. It was a couple tranny prostitutes drunk and in a stolen car who decided that the Feeb Rent a Pig at the front gate wasn’t going to tell them what to do. If they had been midgets it would have been the perfect story.