A federal judge with common sense… imagine that.

A federal judge has ordered that the Brady Center to Prevent Gun Violence pay the legal fees of an online ammunition dealer it sued for the Aurora movie theater shooting.

Judge Matsch disagreed with the Brady Center’s argument. He said the suit was filed for propaganda purposes. “It is apparent that this case was filed to pursue the political purposes of the Brady Center and, given the failure to present any cognizable legal claim, bringing these defendants into the Colorado court where the prosecution of James Holmes was proceeding appears to be more of an opportunity to propagandize the public and stigmatize the defendants than to obtain a court order,” he said in his order.
FROM HERE

This entry was posted in Gun Control, Guns. Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to A federal judge with common sense… imagine that.

1. pdwalker says:

That’s a rare bird!

2. truthzzzz says:

The gun grabbers SLAP suit slapped back. There has to be the least bit of a case to take a case into court. Ordering the Brady Center to pay Lucky Gunner’s legal fees are proper sanctions. I hope this helps to bankrupt the right of human defense denying Brady Center.

3. choclabs aka da cook says:

About time they start throwing costs onto the azzhats who pull stunts like this. They sued for no other reason than to cost the company legal fees – glad they got the bill for this BS.

Suing the ammo companies using this “logic” would be similar to suing Ford for the damages a drunk driver did in a F150 truck.

4. ignore amos says:

I do believe there is still hope for this republic.

5. Craig Ritter says:

Lucky Gunner is a class act. They will take the money they receive for their legal fees and give it to groups supporting the 2nd Amendment and our gun rights.
    I’ve purchased from Lucky Gunner and been very happy with their service.
    Craig

6. ignore amos says:

I believe the Brady Center will declare bankruptcy and dissolve as a corporation. How do you get at the moneybags behind their operation?