“Send us lots of money so we can fight this”

Commonly used and unregulated internet discussions and videos about guns and ammo could be closed down under rules proposed by the State Department, amounting to a “gag order on firearm-related speech,” the National Rifle Association is warning.

In updating regulations governing international arms sales, State is demanding that anyone who puts technical details about arms and ammo on the web first get the OK from the federal government — or face a fine of up to $1 million and 20 years in jail.
......nra

This entry was posted in Guns. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to “Send us lots of money so we can fight this”

1. Tom says:

THE CURRENT REGIME IS CAITLYN JENNER.

2. skidmark says:

There are ways to deal with this other than paying the NRA to do your work for you. Isn’t it about time you actually saw the face of your Senator/Congressman in the flesh?

I like to find the most tin-foil hatted scribblings about an issue, print out several copies (for the Congresscritter, their Legislative Aide, their intern, the secretary, and the guy down in the lobby who told you how to get to the Congresscritter’s office) and them read, from my highlighted copy, the really juicy parts, asking after each one “What does Senator/Congressman X plan to do about that?”

And then email it all to them and their staff, followed by posting it to their facebook page.

[quote]there’s only one thing you can do:

Walk into the shrink wherever you are, just walk in, say, “Shrink, . . . you
    Can get anything you want at Alice’s Restaurant”, and walk out.

You know, if one person, just one person, does it, they may think he’s
    Really sick and they won’t take him.

And if two people do it, in harmony, they may think they’re both faggots and
    They won’t take either of them.

And if three people do it! Can you imagine three people walkin’ in, singin’
    A bar of “Alice’s Restaurant” and walkin’ out? They may think it’s an
    Organization!

And can you imagine fifty people a day? I said FIFTY people a day . . .
    Walkin’ in, singin’ a bar of “Alice’s Restaurant” and walkin’ out? Friends,
    They may think it’s a MOVEMENT, and that’s what it is: THE ALICE’S
    RESTAURANT ANTI-MASSACREE MOVEMENT! .[/quote]

As much as I hate the a-hole hippies, it worked.

stay safe.

3. First, I hope your cellmate is nice.

Second, if (as usual) this is retroactive then they will be needing a LOT more prisons.

Seriously, if this doesn’t get the next revolution started, nothing will. JHC!! The State Department? I’ve thought for a long time that the State Dept. should be funded by foreign governments or the UN because they sure don’t work for us.

4. The Old Man says:

Not content with pissing on the Second Amendment, they also drag in the First? It is going to be a long hard time until the inauguration of the next pResident….

5. SemperFi, 0321 says:

Every gun law on the books since 1934 is thanks to the NRA, slowly negotiating our rights away. Thanks assholes!
    I’m sorry I ever wasted one dime on all those yrs of NRA membership, but that was my fault for believing in a special interest group, whose only interest is promoting itself.
    And let the chest beating begin from all the Life Members, like it’s something to be proud of, more like a stupidity award you bought yourself.

6. AC says:

If they try a bit harder, they could probably violate the entire Bill of Rights – all at once, using the pretense of ITAR compliance – rather than just most of it.

I look forward to watching the government lose a long string of lawsuits over this, but regret that the legal proceedings probably won’t end with well-deserved mass summary executions.

7. Steady Steve says:

Time to tell fedgov to Foxtrot Oscar. And dare them to do something about it. We need to start meeting their dictates with massive non compliance.