That’s some low class shit right there

.......public records

SKIPPED TOWN????? HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Public records can be a bitch sometimes, especially when you try to portray yourself as a fine upstanding Patriot that’s always preaching about how open and honest he is. The Maryland court records are full of him and Holly’s (aka Velma Suckoo, aka Violet Suckoo, aka Holly Suckoo and God only knows what else) exploits.
Skipped town….. and people are still sending him money.

This entry was posted in Blog and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

63 Responses to That’s some low class shit right there

1. WiscoDave says:

“Evaded service.”
    Damn tricky those Jedburgh ninjas…

2. Angel says:

“Suckoo”?!
    You can have any alias in the world and you go with Suckoo?!

3. 55six says:

Just how many damn aliases do they have? Where did they live before DC? I bet some digging would turn up more. This was not the first act in this drama.

4. Ben C says:

Are there any dates that go with these listings? I am curious regarding when “skipped town” occurred in relation to the Idaho move.

5. Fritz says:

When folks ask why beat up on poor Puppy Sam, this is the why.

Looks like you solved the mystery on how he has been able to move across country and finance his lifestyle. I tend to doubt that he could have done all of it on whatever paltry donations he receives from the reamining saps at IIIPS.

6. d says:

How far deep does it go with these two?

7. Angel says:

I wonder if he’s a conman or a sociopath.
    A conman believes nothing he’s selling.
    Sociopath believes everything he’s selling.

• BaconLover says:

I told you he was a conman 3 years ago, developing a cult of personality to swindle hard working people

8. WiscoDave says:

Go here http://casesearch.courts.state.md.us/casesearch/inquiryByCaseNum.jis
    and enter the # 060100149532008 (or whatever the first case number is above in case I fucked up.) That judgement is for $30k and still open, as far as I can tell. The chart above lists 4-30-24 as the last date. I thought they moved in Sept.

The post I did this morning they were still talking about ‘the house closing’ and that was the 1st and 2nd of October. Sure you got your years right?

• WiscoDave says:

Fuck off. Big finger, one eye, small (wait for it Angel) keys on my phone.

• Angel says:

I’m really trying to avoid being banned tonight.

• bikermailman says:

Why bother? It’s kind of like how a man is always wrong. Angel is always banned.

• jj4ester says:

What?!? Ken’s never wrong! Hell, I hear he won’t even buy pencils if they got erasers on ’em! Thinks it’s a waste of money!

9. wes says:

I have to admit, I’m a little surprise that with all you’ve uncovered and shared, and what some others have exposed there isn’t more noise about this across the III spectrum.

Or maybe it’s all over the place and I just don’t hit enough sites to see it.

Just dumbfounded at the crickets everywhere.

wes

Kerodin’s not as big as he thinks. Never has been, never will be.

• 55six says:

Well, he has zero comments at his blog. He cannot even post at Pete’s without being slammed. People know.

It makes little difference in my world. I am just eating popcorn and watching.

• 55six says:

Also, I have mentioned before that it really surprised me Bill Nye seemed to support him until he went dark. Has anyone any idea what he thinks now? Bill is smart, I just cannot imagine he has been duped.

Bill commented in my very first Fuck You Sammy post that he wondered what took me so long, but as soon as I mentioned making an apology to MBV, he immediately went to Sammy’s site and sided with him.

• 55six says:

Mike was wrong too. It was a “when assholes collide” moment in time. For his faults though, Mike at least as far as we know is not defrauding anyone.

Could Bill actually be a certain blogger who’s site is dedicated to exposing Sam………?

• 55six says:

Also, he sided with him then, but has been very absent as far as I can tell and no defense of Sam from him to be seen.

I doubt it. There’s no pictures of babes in gas masks there.

• 55six says:

Neither is there at Jeb Fisher.

Bill doesn’t run that anymore, he handed it off to Fuzzy, But even when Bill had the business he kept the website very clean and businesslike.
                  I’m sure it ain’t Bill.

• livin to ride says:

babes in gas masks … WHERE

• Bill Nye says:

Sam is a big boy, I don’t hold his water, never have. I have had business dealings with Sam, no issues on my end what so ever. I however refrain from donating monies to anyone, a fool and their money are soon seperated. I have yet to see any concrete evidence in regards to what has been purported. I am holding judgment…..The audit.

Uh, Jim’s stuff? The snitch letter? The hypocrisy resulting from the snitch letter? That doesn’t convince you that you shouldn’t trust him?
                      If he’s so up and up, why in the hell has it taken six weeks so far to get this audit done? Why couldn’t he just open his books?

• gamegetterII says:

Just my two cents-post the audit as promised-and maybe mos of this BS will stop.

10. If any part of his scam involved the U.S. Mail (soliciting donations that were sent by mail and misappropriated) and that can be proven, then it rises to the level of ANOTHER federal crime for Mr. K. The U.S. Postal Inspectors take a very dim view of that kind of shit. They would investigate him on their dime if you could show credible evidence of fraud via U.S, Mail. FedEx and UPS do not count.

11. John the infidel says:

Ken, has Scammy tried to threaten or intimidate you yet? You must be really getting under his skin.

Nope, not a word from him to me.
      It can’t be fun to see every day where you’re not really the man you imagined yourself to be and the world world agreeing with that.

• 55six says:

Kenny get ninjered…..LOL

• gamegetterII says:

You gotta admit the III Society for America was/is a good idea-regardless of what Sam K and Holly K did or did not do-the society was/is still a good idea.
        While I do not know all that went on,I know quite a bit of it.
        There will be a new board,and Sam K will be gone as president-which seemed to be a large part of the goal of the various people involved.
        The III Society can be saved-and should be saved.

Let Sam run his training-and other projects and let the results of that speak for themselves.
        I’ve posted this before,and I’ll post it again-I am working on a III Society project with Holly K.and I intend to finish that project.
        I’m also working on a Jedburgh Academy project-and I am going to finish that one as well.

I promised them I would do the projects,and already have a lot of time into them-so they will be completed.

I’ve stayed out of this shit for the most part-how about we do not kill the III Society?

I’ve stated before that the concept was a great idea and please understand I hold no ill will towards the general membership.
          Kerodin’s stepping down will not make a bit of difference – if you’ll read the links I’ve been posting you’ll see that Sam and Holly own everything related to the IIIPS – property, names, trademarks, everything.
          He’ll still be the shot caller and everyone knows it. The new board will have no choice but to follow Sam’s ‘suggestions’.

12. Soffitrat says:

Those still giving money and aid to these two, kind of remind me of Obama voters.

Grubers!

13. Fenris says:

Wait, who’s Christian Hyman?

Our boy Sammy’s first incarnation. He legally changed his name to Kerodin because….. well, can you see yourself going through life with a name like Hyman? Especially a runty little shit like him?

14. pigpen51 says:

I have been staying out of this, but I just have to say, I am really waiting for Mr. Kerodin to get religion. Then he can go on t.v., cry his eyes out, saying how sorry he is for his sins, repent, and then get a show saying how “The Lord ” is telling him that people should send him money so that he can equip the saints to prepare to face the coming apocalypse.

From the sounds of it, that maybe the only scam he hasn’t tried yet.

15. gamegetterII says:

Ouch-that’s gonna leave a mark.