Sam is up to his old social justice warrior scheme again. He decries those who use this strategy, but continues to use it at will.
Quite frankly, we don’t really care if that’s what he wants to do. It’s his life and his business. He’s not important enough for us to care about his lifestyle.
- However, we do care when:
- Unknowing folks fall for his gift of gab.
- Good friends are ashamed to wear III patches and stuff because they are embarrassed by how Sam has damaged the brand.
- Sam goes on his tirades and attacks good folks for no other reason than they have questioned “he who shall not be questioned”.
- Patriots are coming to the conclusion that the III movement is not worth being part of anymore.
Sam is quick to point out the public’s perception of the III movement, but too naïve to recognize that his actions promote the negative connotations.
But, perhaps that’s his goal.
Nothing personal, but Sam doesn’t get to decide who is a III percenter.
To hear Sam tell it, anyone who is not a sycophant of Sam is somehow evil. Sam claims that his detractors are dangerous, but we know from his years of blogs that folks he considers evil need to be put on a short list and killed.