Hey Sammy? You ready for some company???

People ask me all the time—how do I know if my town is targeted? I tell them, sorry, you will get no public announcement until plans are well underway, but if you watch very closely, you may see something that will tip you off!

Back in August we asked if St. Maries, Idaho was going to be a new resettlement site. Now, reader Barbara directs our attention to this tiny mention in a local church bulletin (Grace Bible Church, September 27 bulletin).

This is likely all the notice the communities near Coeur d’Alene will get (St. Marie’s is close by) and they wouldn’t even get this if Barbara hadn’t spotted it!

MINISTRY OPPORTUNITY!

World Relief has been helping refugees settle in Spokane and would like to involve Coeur d’Alene as well. If you are interested in learning more about how you could be involved in such a ministry, please see Paul. Thanks!

Regular readers know that it is World Relief (Evangelicals!), one of nine major federal contractors calling the shots about the future of your towns and cities (see here), that opened an office in Spartanburg, SC this year which is embroiled in controversy since a ‘Pocket of Resistance’ has developed there.

*****

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
Fucking Kerodin can’t catch a break. This shit has me rolling on the fucking ground. As much as he hates muslims??? I mean, that’s the reason he changed his name from Hyman to the more manly Kerodin, wasn’t it?
TIME TO STEP OFF THE PORCH, SAMMY!!! You, not me.
Oh shit, I need some water….. Dotacion, thanks for that bit of news, you made my fucking day, man.

This entry was posted in Blog, Fuck the feds, Liberals, You can't make this shit up and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to Hey Sammy? You ready for some company???

1. Scott Norris says:

Oh, the capers he will be pulling ! The throats that will be cut in the darkest hours ! Ride, Sammy Ride !

2. Tsquared says:

Doesn’t Hyman in Yiddish mean “man”?

3. Wrench says:

Those Federal contractors use religious sounding names to fool churches into buying this bullshit… and get churches to help fund the “refugee assimulation” in return making them feel good. In this case, funding their own demise.

I read where the Feds have been relocating Somalies in Idaho for months now. Sending them to places that are ill equipped to handle them ruins the towns and way of life. Easier to have sharia governed subcommunities in these type areas, IMHO.

K better hope the walls are high enough…

What walls? On the fictional Citadel?

• bikermailman says:

Nope, almost all their funding doesn’t come from tithes and other donations. Comes almost exclusively from us. The site this is sourced from is as much a bulldog on the subject as Angel on whips and chains. Seriously though, I’m signed up for their newsletter, they dig deep on this stuff, and it’s sickening.

4. gnome sane says:

List of World Relief offices in the U.S. from their website:

• fubar2040 says:

great. F’n great. 30 miles from me. You know, some of these cats already here.. I sell them an awful lot of cigar/cigar wrappers…

5. Tricky Dicky says:

Given Sam’s past – and now this sudden amazing coincidence – is there a pattern emerging? His website always made me a bit uncomfortable – too much bravado – too many questions for others to answer which walked on a thin line….

Sam has all the hallmarks of being an Agent for one of the many myriad alphabet agencies employed by Big Government. An Instigator – who is there to identify and goad people on to commit acts they otherwise might not.

A word to the wise – FLEE Sammy!

In my AO (LOL) we have this:

ATF agents running an undercover storefront in Milwaukee used a brain-damaged man with a low IQ to set up gun and drug deals, paying him in cigarettes, merchandise and money, according to federal documents obtained by the Journal Sentinel.

For more than six months, federal agents relied on Chauncey Wright to promote “Fearless Distributing” by handing out fliers as he rode his bike around town recommending the store to friends, family and strangers, according to federal prosecutors and family members.

Wright, unaware that the store was an undercover operation being run by agents with the U.S. Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, also stocked shelves with shoes, clothing, drug paraphernalia and auto parts, according to his family.

Once authorities shut down the operation, they charged the 28-year-old man with federal gun and drug counts.

“I have never heard of anything so ludicrous in my life,” said Greg Thiele, who spent 30 years working for the Milwaukee Police Department including on undercover stings with federal agents, including those with the ATF. “Something is very wrong here.”

Wright’s IQ measures in the 50s, about half of a normal IQ, according to those familiar with him. Wright’s score is classified as mildly or moderately disabled, depending on the IQ scale used.

At Wright’s sentencing in June, prosecutors will recommend probation, based on his “mental functioning,” according to his plea agreement on file with the court.

Read more: http://www.jsonline.com/watchdog/watchdogreports/botched-atf-sting-in-milwaukee-ensnares-braindamaged-man-pk9d6or-201794871.html

It would appear that MO is being employed again! Don’t get caught in the trap.

Well, Sammy is brain damaged, that’s for sure.

I was thinking about his ‘AO’ bullshit today and laughing about it. I don’t live in an AO, I live in a neighborhood. In a county. In a State.
      Besides, you have to be running operations in it for it be be an area of operations. I mean I’ve reconned the fuck out of 4 surrounding counties (and in California we’re talking a lot of country, our counties are huge) and I don’t consider them ‘operations’ per se.

• C(see) A Hyman says:

But…but….but…..he’s smart……”I’m not kidding. I smoked my ASVABs and did my boot at Ft. Knox – and it goes without saying that just as anywhere, in any organization, you have people who excel, people who do average, and people who suck.” Kernal Kerodin formerly of “Ft Knox Basic Training” fame.

6. S_Drayton@gmx.com says:

Great! And I was looking at retirement property out there! Here I thought I was going to be able to rid myself of the worthless, 3rd world filth that seem to be popping up everywhere in the northeast!!!! Now where the hell am I supposed to go!!!

You can move to Tennessee. The area where we’re going ain’t bad.

• Steve says:

Thank you for the heads-up, but I can’t take the friggen humidity! A friend of mine lives just outside of Nashville and he told me his area was nice a few years ago, then the muzzies started showing up out of nowhere en-mass. Now there are areas downtown where his oldest daughter – 20 years old – doesn’t feel safe going.

• Wrench says:

I hear the swamps down south are fairly free of refugees.

7. Tricky Dicky says:

If you look at the Facebook Page – it would appear that the 3’ers and Oath Keepers have set Saturday October 10 as “Global Rally For Humanity” day.

From Racine County Eye:

A group of people who say they are merely showing their support for America are planning a rally Oct. 10 against Islam at the Muslim Center of Racine.

The rallies are organized by an anti-Muslim group called the Global Rally for Humanity, a story at rawstory.com reads. The rallies are also inviting participants to open carry their permitted weapons.

The date is widely believed to have been chosen because it’s the same day as the 20th anniversary of the Million Man March and the “Justice or Else” event planned in Washington, D.C. featuring Louis Farrakhan as the keynote speaker.

The reason for the Racine rally, according to the event detail, is to “stand up to the anti-human tyranny of Islam.”

8. dotacion says:

You are welcome.
    I’ll go back to lurking now. Moar titties!