Must be a lot of self hate in the Kerodin castle

.hypocrite

Says the man that preaches how all LEO are the enemy and then goes running to them when his mouth overloads his balls and he has to do something – so he calls the cops.
Says the same guy who swears that all politicians deserve to be hung from lampposts and that it’s too late to vote our way out of this – and then starts a fucking political arm in the IIIPS.
Hypocritical? Not much…..

No, I’m not letting up on him. He posted a response on one of his many blogs to all of our accusations and charges about 3 weeks ago by listing all of his accomplishments, mostly in the form of questions that he asked and then answered – kinda like a fucking politician would.
All I could think when I saw that was “Thank you, Sammy. Thank you. You just gave me tons of material that I can use against you using your very own words”.
So yeah, it’s coming. I’ve just been busy the past couple weekends.

This entry was posted in Blog and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to Must be a lot of self hate in the Kerodin castle

1. C(see) A Hyman says:

Kernel Korny Kerodin Hyman the Hypocrite Hating Hypocrisy.

2. pigpen51 says:

My grandma always said “Birds of a Feather, Flock Together.”
    You will know right away who is like Sammy by who flocks to his side in support of him.

3. CC says:

Tough-talking keyboard commando there.
    Anyone ever see anything indicating there’s anything more there than a big mouth?

4. pdwalker says:

Allow me to preempt the inevitable haters.

“your blog used to be fun, but you are like a school girl spreading mean gossip on one of the other girls”

“can we skip the kerodin posts? they are boring”

“I think you are misjudging kerodin. I’ve met him and he’s a stand up guy”

“why are you wasting your time?”

WC, you may now tell me to preemptively kiss your ass and FOAD.

You’re welcome.

5. Jackhammer says:

“Kernel Korny Kerodin Hyman”

That would be the same, “Colonel Carolyn”?

6. Richard Rix says:

Amazing, a con man, his mistress, and sorted others can find find time to try speak of morals when they they have none. “Stinking thinking” means your working for someone who cares not about you. That is Kerodin message to the masses.