The badness that is Kerodin

,,,,badness

AC repairmen die younger than most? From what, falling off roofs? Electrocution?

Here’s some more Sammy badness for you. It’s fucking comical when you get more than a couple of these together.

badness badness1

Here he’s threatening Mark Firestone again.

badness2

Here he’s threatening to whip his ass with the whole internet watching. Hey Sammy, if you’re willing to risk certain jail time by doing it on live streaming video, why didn’t you just go down and knock on his fucking door when you were in the area, tough guy? It couldn’t be because you were afraid of going to jail – the video would’ve guaranteed the same thing. Maybe you just bought a new belt buckle and were afraid of getting it wet?

badness3

And finally there’s this little gem. Sammy’s been trying for years to get other people to ‘step off the porch’, even wondering how many more fucking lines need to be crossed before somebody takes action. Of course he wouldn’t do it himself because he has to stay home and protect poor sensitive little Velma/Violet/Holly from the evil people.
And a ‘piece of work’? I guess Sammy had a momentary fantasy about being a mobster instead of his usual fantasy of being a soldier.

badness5

Yeah, somehow I’m not fucking impressed. It’s not the loudmouths you have to watch out for, you know?

This entry was posted in Blog and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

33 Responses to The badness that is Kerodin

1. idahobob says:

Typical. loud mouthed, short person.

Bob
    III

2. PawPaw says:

Why do you waste time pissing on this loser? Of course, if you just enjoy pissing on him, it’s your time.

3. Curtis says:

I worked for a guy like this once. Always threatening to kick my ass. The last time he threatened me, he says:

“If the car doesn’t pass smog when you get done with it, I’ll kick your ass!”

Of which I just laughed.

He says: “You don’t think I can kick your ass?”

I say: “No. I don’t think you can kick my ass.”

He says: “We can find out.”

I says: “Yep. We can find out right here and right now.”

You could have heard a pin drop. And of course, the car passed the first time, as usual. Always running his mouth. I finally told him to fuck off to his face and quit in the middle of a big engine job.

• Jim Klein says:

You’d have loved Detroit. Talk is cheap, but reality rules. Pretty sure it does in this instance too. Me, I’d rather gamble on horses than people.

4. Will says:

You aren’t much different than K, you are all acting like children with these flame wars. Your blog used to be mildly amusing, now its just a platform for your adolescent argument. Doubt you will let this post but at least you got a different perspective of this reality from yours truly. Have fun.

So I take it you won’t be back?

• Angel says:

I respectfully beg to differ. Wirecutter has never swindled thousands of dollars from Patriots on questionable projects, refused to provide proof to the benefactors of how those funds were used, or bragged about exploits he may or may not have had. What wirecutter IS doing is shining a light on someone who has taken advantage of many Patriots who were happy to be part of something BIG.
      A flame war is a pissing contest, this is about a breach of ethics at best or illegal activity at worst, and wc is just trying to keep others from being sucked into Kerodin’s schemes.

• Curtis says:

In that case Will, stop pissing on your government. After all, it is, according to you, acting like children, and akin to flame wars.

Funny thing, we want to hold our government accountable, but when someone comes along pretending to be one of us… it’s hands off?

I saw this coming from the beginning of Sam when he started promoting all his crap. At first, I was just cautious. But the more he went on, and the more bull-shit that he posted, like this crap in the post, the more I knew he was going to take everyone for a ride.

So… what? People should just keep their mouths shut? Sweep it under the table? Ignore it. Pretend it doesn’t exist? So… some up and coming patriot can come along and get caught up in Kerodin’s pablum? Oh, I know Kerodin talks a good talk… too good in fact.

In fact, so good, if you look beyond the BS, the only one Kerodin is promoting, is the Kerodin Brand. Sure, he may not be able to do it all on his lonesome, so he appeals to those who may be a little more trusting than… I am. Suckers people into it with his smooth “patriot” talk. His vast “experience”. His vast “knowledge”. He’s good, I admit it. But it is all BS. How anyone can not see him riding on the coat-tails of the III and patriots, to promote his Kerodin Brand, is beyond me.

Now, I wasn’t on the inside, but a lot of people were. And they have every right to do what they are doing. If your “patriot” neighbor punched your loved one in the mouth, would you shut up about it? People got punched in the mouth, figuratively speaking. Why should they STFU?

I don’t expect Kerodin to come clean. He never came clean when he became a felon passing himself off as some anti-terrorist security expert. Excuses, one after another. Kerodin will never own up to anything. he’ll just keep marching on… because there is a sucker born every minute, and ever good con knows that.

Just, for instance, read that crap up there again. Oh… he knows, like a good con, that it will give some people goose-bumps. Get them all… excited. The “Ooh wow” factor. And it is frikkin bull-shit. But he uses that BULL-SHIT to draw people in. Fuck that. And fuck Kerodin. He’s a frikkin charlatan. And fuck his 17 years of nomading the USA dojo’s for the best of the best of the best and taking full combat throws one after the other by the best of the best of the best to concrete floors… in the rain, sleet, and snow.

Meh.

5. ColdSoldier says:

“Its not the loudmouths you have to watch out for”…very, very true.

• Rob says:

Exactly.. I’ve been told more than once “I’m scared of you.. your too damn quite” I can take a lot of BS.. but when I’ve had enough.. I’ve really had enough.

6. D says:

I’m wondering if there could be a go-fund-me to fly this kerodine character to meet one of us face to face(?). I’d be ecstatic to be the one who puts him in his place. Hopefully he’ll read this humble comment and know there’s people suspect of his childish call of duty video-game playing shit talk. His favorite weapon being barbed wire!? Fucking serious!?

7. Matt says:

I’ve been waiting around for someone to find this post and riff on it, but since it hasn’t happened, here it is. The dual-wielding of (plastic) guns Kerodork, aka a range-masters worst nightmare:

“not to mention his insistence that I shoot two handed, engaging multiple targets at once. His methodology only worked with me, none of my cousins could master the autonomous functioning of left and right hands operating independently.”

“Sometimes I wear the empty holsters in public as my own little insignificant protest regarding my 2A predicament. Sometimes, I carry the Blue Gun Trainers for a bigger F. U”

I’ve got that post saved but there’s so much goddamned bullshit on his site I could do a post a day and have enough material to last 20 years.

• Rob says:

I ran across his site purely by accident one day and haven’t been back since… but 20 years worth of BS… WOW.. and i truly believe you’re right because I’ve personally known guys like him. In fact I’ve decided NOT to put you in touch with my old friend that lives near where you are moving to. He has become such a narcissist that he will lie about what he had for breakfast just to claim his was better than yours. He truly does have lots of deer and turkey you can hunt but he is so full of shit these days that i can’t send a decent person to his place without giving them fair warning.

• "Greg" says:

wow. just wow. so does he draw one at a time? or somehow both? Does he use each eye separately from the other? or does he simply shoot “equilibrium” style without wasting precious time with sight alignment? Wait, I thought his preference was for the blade instead of gunpowder? *I AM SO CONFUSED* (not.)

8. pigpen51 says:

Will,

WC is a big boy and doesn’t need me to defend him. However, for clarity, I feel that I must interject a little item. The esteemed Mr. Kerodin is, from what can be gleaned on his blog, a narcissistic, bigoted, self-centered, small minded little boy. Of course, this is just my opinion, based on actually visiting his blog, something I would not encourage to anyone who doesn’t have an open mind to allow the garbage to drain out.

9. John the infidel says:

Oh brother.

10. Jesse in DC says:

I don’t really have a dog in this fight as I am not a “founder”. But I fucking HATE thieves. And I especially fucking hate thieves that run scams on decent people that thought they were helping to fund the patriots cause. This shithead deserves the scorn and derision of ALL decent patriots everywhere. What he did is beneath contempt, and he deserves all the sunlight being shined on him. Go WC…

11. Pat says:

As Bugs Bunny would say about Kerodin…..”What a Maroon!”

12. Phssthpok says:

WTF? it keeps linking the wrong thing.. Sorry about all the ‘spam’… Lemme see if I can get this sorted…

13. Phssthpok says:

OK.. I think I got it sorted:

14. Ray says:

Ya know back in the 70’s when I was just a little ,fresh from Ft. Knox ,11 Bug.(that’s what Top called us) I met a lot of real live kill people hard asses. Guys that had been five tour LRRP’s , SOG guys , men who had spent 10-12 years under the green beanie. They were all real quiet , modest unassuming guys you’d walk right by, until you looked em in the eyes. The kind of eyes that give the “Kerodins” in this world shit stains in the skivvies. The kind of eyes he don’t have, and would never pay the bill to get. If he keeps selling badass tickets sooner or later he’ll meet a guy like that. I hope he has a “depends” on when he starts his rap—he’ll need it.

I knew a guy once, round li’l fucker, big tortoise shell glasses and he collected antique dolls. Good hard working family man, always had a smile on his face and a kind word. Pops told me one time that Sam was a Ranger in Korea and was awarded the Silver Star for heroism.
      I couldn’t fucking believe it.

• "Greg" says:

Reminds me of “Murray” who was one of my VBSS instructors. I swear to God, I was wondering why someone had brought out a bean counting accountant (horn-rimmed glass & unassuming stance) to the training, he was introduced as a retired SEAL, and although 20 years older than most of the students would easily have run circles around most of us!

15. Soffitrat says:

I agree with Jesse in DC. Lest we forget what it is he has done that deserves such scorn and derision.

16. Buckaroo says:

Kerodin hyperbole is so feloniously absurd. At least we know how he gets so incredibly pumped with all of his badass ninja story telling: http://www.realultimatepower.net/

17. C.R. says:

you sure he is really serious?, I mean some of sam’s shit is fucking hilarious. A toad sticker is as effictive as a .50 B.M.G. ? Must be a hell of a knife if he can score kills at 1000 yards or better!