III to III Thank You

First of all, I want to thank Angel for doing this. It was a very nice surprise. With all the fucking scrambling I’ve had to do since I was served – trying to find an attorney and then robbing Peter to pay Paul (borrowing money to pay that sucker), then the hearing itself and finally, trying to figure out how to pay the money back. When folks loan you money with no questions or expectations, that means they think highly of you. You don’t want to fuck that up.
But yeah, that all happened in about a 3 week period.

I told Angel yesterday that I figured it would be covered sometime this morning and to pull the post at noon. When I woke this morning at 4, I saw that it was something like a hundred bucks over due to WRSA linking to Angel so I shot her an email and told her to pull it then, and went on my merry way to work.
I got home to an email from her (I don’t own a smartphone so I’m not online at all at work) and basically it said to kiss her ass, she’d amend it but wouldn’t pull it. Fucking redheads….

Folks, please don’t send any more money. My legal expenses are more than covered. I appreciate the financial support but we’re good. Really. Right now, what I really need is your support and prayers. There’s been some false allegations made at the hearing that I won’t go into detail about and basically the judge’s decision hangs on that. That’s what I need your support for. Just knowing everybody’s behind me is a huge boost.

I do want to thank everybody that gave and those that wanted to but couldn’t. I got several donations under 5 dollars. Those are especially humbling and thought provoking. When a person gives $2.18, it’s because he ain’t got $2.19. Yes, those were refunded with a few extra bucks and a very sincere thank you. I hope they accept it. III to III.
I’m trying to answer all the people that sent by paypal, but it’s gonna take a while. And if you don’t get one it’s because paypal kicks messages back as undeliverable sometimes.

But once again, Patriots from all over the world came together to support another in need. We’ve done it several times now for different causes for people we don’t even know. We’ve made a difference in these folks’ lives.
You are the Patriots that make up the III Percent. You’ve proved it again by coming to my aid when my Rights are being threatened by a court order under false allegations. And I love each and every one of you fuckers for it.
Thank you.
-Kenny “Wirecutter” Lane

This entry was posted in Blog, III Percenter, Patriots. Bookmark the permalink.

26 Responses to III to III Thank You

1. elric says:

Good luck, Ken.

I’ll be prayin’ for ya.

2. Torpex says:

So you got enough do ya? Is it over completely? No, of course it not, it’ll never be over. Keep the balance for “flair ups” kinda like having some tucks medicated pads ( no-one will admit to needing them :) ) hidden behind the spare towels where company cant see’em, butt you have them.

3. James says:

Kenny,glad to hear your OK on the monies front.That said,you ended up with extras since people just wanted to help others go have a beer/give the extra monies to a homeless shelter/animal shelter/what have you,really don’t think anyone would mind.This was helping folks we know(even if only online)and a battle for free speech.From one long haired fucker to another,don’t let the leeches get to ya’s!

4. bison guy says:

okay…legal is covered.

my donation snail mailing to you is to take miss lisa to dinner with drinks and dessert.

5. NewVegasBadger says:

Thank-you for being up front, by saying you don’t need any more money at this time. But I will keep you in my prayers. I know what you are going through. As the bumper sticker says; Shit Happens. I won’t bore you with the details, but to the point my former non-rent paying, death threat making pain in the ass room mate, two years after the police made him move out, turns around and sues me. He gave a sob story to a lawyer who agreed to work for him pro bono, while I had to hire one out of my own pocket.

May your adversary get every thing that he deserves (aka, Karma meet Bitch).

6. Angel says:

Always, yeah?

7. Vern says:

Glad I could help. If your over, then use it on your move out.

8. maddogg54 says:

Re: Donations – (especially mine, I mailed it so you wouldn’t refuse it), in this circumstance the Ks are using III%er’s funds to attack you and others in the III% over GREED, POWER & EGO.
    This cannot be tolerated, forgiven or forgotten.
    Since these two beauties started this dance; the consensus of your supporters are saying, to COUNTER SUE THEM. Therefore, any “surplus dollars” would be well spent on exposing them in court thru the DISCOVERY PROCESS.
    If not, we do understand that you just want to live your life without this BS.
    As for most of us; we just want to toss out the trash.
    It would be appropriate to provide American Express and other collection agencies the K’s new address.
    I wonder if they still pay out a percentage of the recovery?

9. SunwolfNC says:

Would be nice to see some national attention on this from the media. Would the Stolen Valor people be interested in this story? Have they ever made statements about prior service or military involvement? Maybe Drudge or Breitbart could report on this?
    Glad your in good financial shape; missed the call this time but will keep an eye out for future needs. I’ve got fingers crossed your character shines through in the end.

10. riverrider says:

damn, it was over before i ever got a chance to donate. well, thoughts and prayers are with you. i know how scary this kind of crap can be. sic semper tyrannis to them. don’t hesitate to ask next go round because your fight is our fight. yeah, i was hoodwinked by them too.

11. 55six says:

Fuck that cockholster. Funds inbound with a message.-55six

12. foodgrower says:

You still have the civil case (in January?) to contend with, are you covered for that as well?

Keep us updated if you can. I know it’s your business, and there is a limit to what you can share without compromising your legal strategy, but in a sense you are our proxy in this particular battle that is directed at each of us through you. You (and we) had a great big F— You sent your (our) way and you and our support of you is a very hearty and real F— Them back.

As I expressed in my email, and many others have in comments here and elsewhere, you have a lot of folks out here who like you, respect you and we all have your six.

Hope your missus isn’t shook up too bad from her fall.

foodgrower

13. Mike says:

Stay strong. Court sucks. Prayers incoming.

14. Angrymike says:

Ken
    I try to stay out of the fray on the III shit, but this done pushed me over the limit. That POS Sam, or whatever name he goes by now, has really stepped in it now. He actually filed a suit? he had me fooled for a little while, even to the point of not going over to sipsy. Well fuck him, if the SHTF, I guarantee he’s the first person many ppl would look up and pay a visit. What you and Angel have done with the III to III is just awesome, keep it up, there’s many ppl that need the help in this obamaeconomy!
    I may not comment, but I visit daily, good luck with that bastard and beat his ass hard in court! I’ve never heard of someone filing suit over internet comments, especially since all you wanted to know was where the money went !
    I can proudly say the prick never got a dime from me, but that’s because I’m cheap and don’t have extra in my budget.
    Good luck, and beat his ass, even though the court costs will probably come from donations to the III…….

15. M. Liam Callahan says:

Merry Christmas Mr. Lane

16. badanov says:

Very nice. Glad you didn’t get hammered financially by the justice industry

17. James says:

I wanted to mention as off line a bit last few days/heard about this from JD over at Mason/Dixon who directed folks to Angels site(loved her”suck it up buttercup” comment!),was also on Pattons and for a time till you asked to be pulled the good folks at Western Shooters,in other words,to a degree tis all our battle,you unfortunately were just the tip of the spear.I get you don’t want monies under false needs,tis honourable,that said,you have gas/lost work and other related expenses,and if covered,just go out for a nice meal with Lisa as some one mentioned and take a break.

On a side note your innocence is adorably cute,telling us to stop donating/helping and thinking we are going to listen!You have helped many causes and hell,when I had no work(plenty at moment)you put out a call and folks responded(thanks to all who did),tis just our way of trying to help as this and other sites have helped others in the past.This gives me hope in the coming tougher times at least some decent folks out in the survivalist/prepper/3%/leave me the hell alone/what have you movement,enjoy the weekend all of ya’s.

18. kerf says:

It’s hard to believe it’s OVER over, especially when it sounds like the judge hasn’t ruled yet. These legal shitfests have a way of dragging on. I trust you, or Angel (Angel, are ya listenin’?) will let us know if legal expenses start to mount again. Til then you’ve got our prayers and best wishes.

19. skaduwee says:

Been offshore for a spell. Wow. I went searching a certain blog & found this from mid-November:

“Lots of blog-scrubbing and new disclaimers and crying from coast to coast.
    When you pick a fight, you do not get to choose how the other guy defends himself.
    Ever.
    This ain’t no f’n game.”

Translation: “I am a complete pussy & had my wife file a frivolous lawsuit”

I just wanted to let you know I’m retiring to Idaho. Going up in the spring with my best friend from our days in the Marine Corps to scout some property. I’m also going to stuff a few bills in an envelope and mail it to you from… well you can look up the zip code on the seal I’m sure.

20. drjim says:

This is truly III-to-III in action.

We take care of our own…..

21. Miss Lisa says:

WOW, I just feel like I am in a room full of warm strength, strong arms and backs and hearts that beat hard and proud. I am humbled. Thank each and every one of you….and baby, that includes you.

Play nice.