Who Is Courtland Grojean, And Why Should You Care?

You have got to read this and please go to the link, there is so much more there, all the evidence anybody needs.
I started to say that Sammy’s sunk to a new low, but you can’t get much lower than him snitching Firestone off after continuously perpetuating the dispute. This is just a different tactic along the same level.
But to attempt to ruin a man’s career simply because he disagreed with the Kerodins? What kind of Liberty is that? I’ll tell you, it’s what is called a fucking dictatorship. Let me tell you something, with all that’s been written and said in the past few months, even by me, there is nothing here that needed to be settled with violence, harassment or endangering a man’s honest livelihood.
Courtland Grojean. Owned by Chris and Holly Kerodin and JC has found the smoking gun.

Huh, imagine that. Some asshat wants to get me disciplined or fired because the have some beef with me, and use the coverall terms “Neo Nazi”, “Anti Gov”, “Paramilitary” to get an investigation started (yes, an AG has to investigate allegations like that, they simply don’t have any option in that regard. So I get interviewed, and when i told them I was expecting something like this, I was asked why I thought anyone would make a specious allegation such as that. I said I didn’t have proof, but that a guy named Christian Hyman/Kerodin (whatever it really is) was the type to so something like that, simply because he’s a petty, malicious, wanna be of a little man and has a beef with anyone that’s in LE or .Mil, or .Gov, in general, and me specifically and that if they look at his writing, they would not only see that, but they’d see they things he’s said about me.

So time goes by in the investigation (it was apparently started sometime in the beginning of October). I do some research on my own, and low and behold, guess what I found out? I find out that Courtland Grojean was a fictional character in a Mack Bolan type series called “The Death Merchant”. Read the description below of the hero “Richard J Camellion” and tell me who that sounds like when they describe themselves.
MUCH, MUCH MORE HERE

This entry was posted in Blog and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

29 Responses to Who Is Courtland Grojean, And Why Should You Care?

1. Steve in Ky says:

That is insane. Still do and have thought K is a .gov kinda fellow.

• Exile1981 says:

I agree something about his site always screamed gov plant. Hence why I never posted and stopped visiting long ago.

• warhorse says:

agree with you on that one. after being burned in the late ’90s (sweeney seige, hamilton,MA and NERMA new england regional militia alliance) I kept my eye out for whenever a fed plant gets outed, and looked for similarities in operation, speech, ect. they all go to the same school, and are taught by the same people, so some stuff will rub off..phrases, mannerisms, ect.

go look at what the FBI did to the neo-nazi types with Hal Turner. there are a lot of parallels.

do I KNOW kerodin’s a fed? nope. but there are a lot of things that feel the same, and sound the same. if it walks like a duck and talks like a duck, assume it’s a duck until he sticks his neck out and you find out he’s a goose.

2. X says:

K needs to stretch a hemp rope.

3. idahobob says:

And then he has the balls to post this shit on his site:

Bob
    III

• oughtsix says:

That ain’t balls, it’s sheer gall and stupidity.

Kinda like a chicken with its head off, still running around the barnyard, but unable to cackle.

4. maddogg54 says:

Re: Sammy the knife and his BS, a site of interest –

and an excerpt;
    “The only place where the knife fighting fantasy exists
    is in the martial arts. There is no such thing in the modern
    civilized world. In legal terms it is attempted murder,
    assault with a deadly weapon or homicide. To the streetfighter
    it is assassination, not a “fight” at all. To the criminal it is a tool
    for robbery Everyone else considers it abhorrent macho stupidity.”

5. Crowflies says:

CA at wrsa has dropped the bomb. Glad to see he’s come around.

6. AC says:

I was surprised they had not registered jedburgers.com, for a forthcoming restaurant chain. Maybe the menu could be in code or something?

7. Tsquared says:

Not much offends me. But, the Veterans Day post on Kerodin’s site just rubbed me wrong.

8. SemperFi, 0321 says:

Just another reason I stay away from groupies. Folks who have to cling to a leader/banner don’t have it together within themselves, no self reliance.
    Best to put it all behind us, move on and stop making the same mistakes again. Life is about learning, and stop blaming others for your misguided judgements.

9. tfA-t says:

Wow. A former neighbor did the same thing to me that k did to JC. Made a bunch of shit up and and reported it to the sheriff and who knows who else? Long over with but what a nightmare. That is the kind of neighbors we all have. Act accordingly.

10. livin to ride says:

interesting reading…. gut feelings<> if ya aint got it maybe ya should see if you can’t find it and get it honed

11. Haxo Angmark says:

Kerodin = mini-Stalin, c. 1910. Only this one got exposed in time. Thanks to MDT and others who did the heavy hauling

12. outlawpatriot says:

Sad day. The impact of this is incalculable.

One question. With all the posts about computer security we are exposed to why was no attempt made by him to shield the true identity of Grojean? Sheesh! I’m only a couple levels above complete computer ignorance but I think I coulda done a much better job.

Because he’s a stupid fucker?
      I honestly think he thought just the mere allegations that he made would cause Internal Affairs to roll right over the top of JC without a decent investigation. After all, that’s the way it happens in books, right?

• oughtsix says:

OP, the impact is all to the good if we take the lesson to heart.

K has unwittingly done us all a great big favor, thanks to the honesty and honor of MBV, Kenny, JC and many others who have outed the rat.

It won’t be the last rat needs outing and, er, other measures……

• I’m right there with you OP on being a computer ignoramus. Using the “Courtland Grojean/Citizen Journalist” route would not have turned up the Kerodin connection if I hadn’t looked two links down from the one I was going to click on the google page, and the “ckerodin@gmail.com” name caught my eye (I might be a tech ignoramus, but I make up for it with being observant), and said “also associated with….” It was dumb luck, not being a super sleuth on my part. Remember what they say “Professionals’ are predictable, but the world is full of amateurs.” No matter what crap he tries to spin (“breadcrumbs”….. really?), he didn’t predict that I would find it, or know where to start. He probably thought I’d get weepy (he should have known from the Board interaction that I don’t back down that easily) and say “Please don’t take my job away. Why oh why would someone do this to me?” BTW, I*’m finding out from a number of sources (phone’s been ringing non stop) that the reason I’ve received so much grief throughout the last year was him whispering in their ear, and feeding them complete BS about me. Imagine that?

13. oughtsix says:

Kudos, Kenny, JC et al. The Men showed up Big, admitted error and took down a vile sonofabitch.

A whole lot of apologies are due to Mike Vanderbeogh