An idea for Mr Finicum’s family

Mr LaVoy Finicum, recently executed for the crimes of trespassing and squatting, is a published author as many of you know. His book is called ‘Only by Blood and Suffering’ and is available on Kindle for $6.99. I will provide a link at the bottom.

I don’t know of a website or fund yet to help his survivors but when I do I’ll publish it. If one of you know of one already set up and running, please let me know in the comments.

But what we can do in the meantime is to buy a copy of the man’s book. He’s still getting paid whether he’s dead or alive. I don’t know if the federales have seized or put a hold on his family’s accounts, but if they have, they gotta release them sometime.
You’ll see at the link that the book’s available for free on Amazon Prime, but that doesn’t give the family any relief. Pay the 7 bucks.
If you don’t own a kindle, don’t trip. Go to amazon and type in ‘Kindle reader for PC’ and you can download a reader to your PC for free.

Not only will buying the book put money into his family’s coffers, it will help to keep his name and memory alive. I believe it was the Greeks who said that a man is immortal as long as his name is remembered.

ONLY BY BLOOD AND SUFFERING

Please spread this on your FB pages, blogs and other social media. No need to credit or link to me, let’s just get a few books sold. Feel free to copy and paste.

This entry was posted in III Percenter, Patriots. Bookmark the permalink.

41 Responses to An idea for Mr Finicum’s family

1. Rob in Katy says:

done…now I will have to buy one of those kindle things….

2. Culper says:

Great idea, Kenny. Will do the same and pass it on.

3. Angel says:

Done.

4. Pwab says:

Purchased.

5. Mike says:

Done

6. Soffitrat says:

Done. Thanks for the heads up. I had no idea.

7. danielkday says:

Done.

Sorry, took a look at that site and it seems to be typical left wing bullshit.

• Jim Klein says:

Bullshit sure, but hardly typical. It was one of the best examples of “guilt by association” of all time…a fountain that never ended. Nice post, Kenny; way to focus on the man and who he was.

Nah, I was thinking about it at work today and it was pissing me off. Motherfucking Left can’t wait to smear somebody – who cares if it’s true or not, once it’s out there damned near everybody that sees it will automatically assume it’s factual.

• Jackson says:

I quit reading at this part: “”Fritz Springmeier in his ‘Bloodlines of the Illuminati’ identifies the Bundy family as one of the original 13 Illuminati bloodlines. ”

Your Mileage May Vary!

8. Tom says:

Great Idea will pass on. The first pages include a quote which lead me to the source of that quote. All can hammer me for posting Mormon shit aand I really don’t give a hoot! This was written in 1967 and it’s a hum dinger of a program. Speaks volumes about who Finicum was that this quote is on his first pages.

“So when a man stands for freedom, he stands with God. And as long as he stands for freedom, he stands with God. Therefore, any man will be eternally vindicated and rewarded who stands for freedom.”

The source doc is worth a read imo

9. James says:

Thank you Kenny.

Will very happily do this.

10. robins111 says:

Done, from northern Ontario Canada

11. Harry Steele says:

Amazons Kindle Unlimited PAYS the authors whenever someone reads the book…… the AUTHORS AGREED TO ALLOW THEIR BOOKS ON THE PROGRAM, OR IT WOULDNT BE ON IT… and they get what THEY AGREED to when someone reads it on Kindle Unlimited…

12. Smitty says:

Done

13. Brother Pilot says:

It’s on Kindle Unlimited for those who subscribe to that….and yes the author (and his heirs now) will get paid, probably more than buying it outright, if you get the copy by KU and read it.

But great idea, and looks like a pretty good book too.

14. I understand from an Email friend of mine that Michael Savage is doing something for LaVoy’s family through PayPal. I’d say google his name. Hope this helps.

15. I purchased and read the book, back in Oct/Nov, a fantastic book to read. After his death, I see a lot of LaFoy in his book. During my Amazon review I noted that this single book was one I would purchase in hard copy to share with my children and grandchildren.

Of special note, there is a post from LaFoy’s daughter, that needs to be read by all. A awesome tribute to her father. Almost as if they knew these sad days were coming.

RIP, patriot.

Dirk Williams

16. Beauregard Lafitte says:

Done

17. Done.

“Your cattle shall die; your kindred shall die; you yourself shall
    die; but the fair fame of him who has earned it never dies.” – Havamal 76

• Abram says:

RIP Mr Finicum

Hávamál

38. Vápnum sínum A man in the open country must not
      skala maðr velli á go more than one step
      feti ganga framar from his weapons;
      því at óvist er at vita because one can’t be sure
      nær verðr á vegum úti when, outside on the roads,
      geirs um þörf guma a spear will be needed by a warrior.

18. Comrade X says:

When I went to buy the paperback it said;

Currently unavailable.

Hopefully the family will set up a website where people can make a donation, another thought, remember how people use to wear POW-MIA bracelets with the name of the missing warrior, maybe something like that can be set up for the family & also be a remembrance to LaVoy where ALL of the proceeds goes to help the family. Same idea for a legal defense fund for those behind bars, with bracelets honoring each of the patriots and the donations going to their families and legal defense.

Just a thought.

19. Jack Crabb says:

Done. By the way, great idea Kenny. Thanks.

20. CC says:

Went to buy paperback & they’re out of stock.

21. Torpex says:

Bought, will read here in Sri Lanka.

22. RosalindJ says:

Done. Thanks for the heads up.

23. Sundance says:

I bought the book and read it. Fantastic story. He was a good writer for sure. Thanks for the heads up.