To keep weed and hash in

keep weed in

Fuck, that was easy enough for me but I can remember when they were made of aluminum with a screw on top.

This entry was posted in Drugs, funny pics. Bookmark the permalink.

21 Responses to To keep weed and hash in

1. Hans says:

…when they were made of aluminum with a screw on top…

… and you had half a dozen taped to your camera strap.

Your camera strap? Why would you tape your weed to a camera strap?

• Timbo says:

Now that’s funny!
        A couple years ago I found an aluminum screw top full of seeds from when I was 16.
        I took 10 seeds and attempted to germinate them. 2 sprouted! After around 35 years. Cool huh.
        I didn’t bother growing them – cause I didn’t have any need for resurrecting 1976 Mexican ditch product! Hehe.

• wyowanderer says:

Nearly spewed the soup I just ate…

• Glenn B says:

Man oh man, you sure are old if you remember those aluminum ones. Then again, so am I.

2. da_truth36 says:

don’t remember the aluminum ones but yeah, those things were great for weed.

3. Terry says:

This is a seven dollar quarter holder. Any RV’r that stays in a campground with a washer and dryer uses them.

4. drjim says:

I’ve got several dozen of each, plastic and Aluminum, out in the garage.

They also come in handy for storing small parts, like carburetor jets…

5. B says:

And they are getting harder to scrounge.

Few people use film anymore.

6. tfA-t says:

roach stash…

7. Corey says:

I used them for .22 shells

8. cryptical says:

I used to use a Boy Scout waterproof match holder, always prepared :)

9. Bill says:

We use to take the aluminum ones, fill them with black powder, tape them up with electrical tape, stick a fuse in them and blow shit up! Big fun!!

10. Phssthpok says:

Back in my single-digit years my dad (in one of his *rare* moments of actual ‘dad-ing’) demonstrated how a bit of blackpowder, some duct tape and a fuse made those things into some pretty impressive ‘splodys.

Left a crater a couple feet across and about 6 inches deep as I recall…

11. RHT447 says:

Been using the same one for decades to keep a bit of grease handy in my range bag/tool kit.

12. ExpatNJ says:

Empty pill bottles – or those 7-day vitamin holders – from the pharmacy are great for storing ‘odds & ends’, too.

13. screwauger says:

Like this:

[URL=http://s534.photobucket.com/user/screwauger/media/IMG_0284_zpsc0ltc0c0.jpg.html][IMG]http://i534.photobucket.com/albums/ee350/screwauger/IMG_0284_zpsc0ltc0c0.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

14. Mark says:

I used them for field expedient training aids. Soda straw, hot glue 2 F black powder, cannon fuse and you had a nice little distraction/training aid. Technically you are making home made fireworks so you had to be very careful in the amount of powder you used or you could get nailed by the federales. I think it was anything over 3 grains was manufacturing explosives, but under was fireworks. Fill the canister with ground cayenne, so when it went bang you had a very fine dust dispersed.

And NEVER EVER use the aluminum canister for these, that is classified as making an explosive device.

I actually learned this trick from a Deputy US Marshal I worked with in St. Louis at the Federal Courthouse.

15. Ian Restil says:

Those,were Kodak. Fuji’s were translucently clear.

16. They are used for smuggling drugs of your choice into prison.

17. Anonymous says:

I used them as match safes, salt/pepper shakers, change holders and other things. Handy little items. They used to be easy to get at Wal-Mart photo lab counters, but I haven’t been by one of those recently.