Welcome back, Brother

...................

This entry was posted in funny pics, islam. Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to Welcome back, Brother

1. Tsquared says:

I did some contract work in Afghanistan. After being there for about a year I had my sister FedEx me an ice chest with a couple racks of ribs, a few pounds of bacon, and a pork loin packed in dry ice. We through a little party at our safehouse where I smoked the ribs and loin.

We had an Afghani driver and 24-hour Afghani guards who kept watch over the front gate of our safehouse. Someone in our group also acquired a couple of cases of beer so we were in a festive mood. Our Afghani’s guard and driver had had a couple of beers and we eying the meat I was taking off the smoker. I tried to tell them it was pork and not halal but they had already tasted the ribs. Our driver, Da’oud, loked at me and said, “anything this good must be halal”.

Da’oud latter became known as the “bacon fiend”. Every time we would fry bacon he would show up to get some.

2. Leonard Jones says:

I have a friend who is a Pakistani Muslim Millennial. Great guy, and a genuine
    moderate. Since he drinks on occasion, he is not that observant, but one day
    I was chatting with on the issue of pork. Back in the 70’s, I used to work at
    a place called Martha Hale’s Country Grill. I used to make a bacon based
    country gravy that would knock your dick in the dirt! Poured over a fresh
    baked biscuit, it was heavenly. It was so delicious, you could call it dessert.

There was a conservative comic (Jeff Wayne) who did a bit on bacon. He
    said “They say bacon takes 5 years off your life. Fuckin’ take it, it’s worth
    the smell alone.” I told my young friend that he should try a good country
    style B&G breakfast at least once before he dies.

Four ingredients; Bacon, flower, milk and black pepper. Cut the bacon to
    small bits and cook until done, but still soft. Stir in flower to make a rue.
    cook over a low flame for a few minutes then pour in whole milk and
    add the pepper. Keep stirring the shit out of it to prevent lumps and
    as it thickens, add more milk as it thickens until you get the consistency

You know you got it got it right when you get it right!

3. AlphaDelta says:

The rib don’t fib.

#FuckAllah

4. Dave says:

Ribs, Changing hearts and minds , since, like , forever !

5. grayjohn says:

Welcome reality dude.

6. Tennessee Budd says:

I never tried making gravy with flowers. I think I’ll pass.
    I think I’d also rue making a roux with them.