This shit is just unreal

Not sure if you remember, but I posted about this little girl back in December.

A woman was charged Thursday with stealing money from an eight-year-old girl who lost her father, three siblings, an arm and a foot in a suspected arson attack after the woman volunteered to open Christmas cards sent to the burn victim from well-wishers around the world.
Kimberly Bradford of Rotterdam, New York was one of hundreds of volunteers who helped open the loads of Christmas cards that were sent last year to Safyre Terry, the lone survivor of a 2013 house fire.
Police said they found $800 in cash and $500 in gift cards inside Bradford’s house ‘that she didn’t have the right to have,’ reported the Times-Union.
Bradford, 41, was one of ‘a handful’ of volunteers suspected of plundering the young survivor’s Christmas gifts, police said.
-WiscoDave

This entry was posted in WTF?, You can't make this shit up. Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to This shit is just unreal

1. Martin says:

Scum of the fucking earth

2. Timbo says:

Don’t remember you posting about that…

Can you imagine seeing that story, then thinking to yourself that it would be a great opportunity to pilfer. I find it hard to know that those people are of the same species as me.

3. Grandpa says:

…there is a special spot in Hell reserved for people like that.

4. crazyeighter says:

Just when you think humanity has hit absolute rock bottom, they break out the pickaxes and start digging in the sub-basement.

5. Steve in Ky says:

Selfish self-centered and self seeking.

6. Guy Stumpman says:

Prison justice will take care of sick fuckers like that.

7. bogsidebunny says:

I sent some money to that poor child after reading the story on this site.

Sadly there are dirt-bags in this world who would stoop that low as to steal money from that child. I’m 73 and not in the best of health, but I’d volunteer to take that low-life woman and work her over with a Louisville slugger in front of a paying audience if the admission fees could go to help that poor kid out.

8. James says:

This person(term used loosely)was better off in jail.She really stole from that kid considering a local MC really got the ball rolling to help that poor kid have a better life imagine one of the wives/girlfriends of members might have a “issue” with said person,she is safer in jail,well,at least till she crosses a mothers path in their.

9. Exile1981 says:

Well that story just reaffirms my lack of faith in humanity.

10. elric says:

Wow, that is just fucking wrong…

11. Dave says:

Give her to the fucking Muslims.

12. Stretch says:

Go directly to Hell. Do not pass go.

13. rightwingterrorist says:

Lamp post.
    Short rope.

14. Bogdaddy says:

Humanity? …not a trace of it. Hell is too good for that bitch.

15. James says:

I like many others was very upset reading said story and was out for blood.While I stand behind my and everyone elses initial reactions was thinking about it last night and now have a slightly different response.

This young lady faced great losses with family members dying and very challenging health issues due to the fire.That said,she really comes across in articles I have read a very strong/positive young lady,tis my guess is that she would forgive the twit that stole the money,and that is what is important,what would she want.She has unfortunately learned way too early in life what is truly important and to not worry about the small stuff.

So,hope the women is required to repay the family helping Safyre(her uncle and aunt)and perhaps this women finds a way to become a better person and actually help others but does not get attacked/suffer violence as do believe Safyre would not want this.

I actually again learned a lesson here,if someones life is not in immediate danger think before you act,even when posting.

16. D S Craft says:

It’s for shit like this that I wish they still used stocks in the town square. Leave the sonofabitch there for a week and let people throw shit at her.