So you wanna be an asshole?

902b8235494017324175

This entry was posted in funny pics. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to So you wanna be an asshole?

1. My father was a mailman says:

Park on top of the pile of shit next time..

2. Bill says:

I would have been tempted to do the key thing. Idiot got off easy.

3. tfA-t says:

i park my rides at the very farthest area I can find. And it never fails some lowlife with a POS like that jeep still parks next to me. I’ve been known to kick in the entire side of their car and bash in their windshields when they pull that shit. It works both ways…

• Gordie Howe says:

You’re an idiot. ‘Bash in windshields’; ‘kick in the entire sides of cars…’ man, in the fuckin’ Michigan I grew up in, you’d already be dead. No wonder you talk so much shit, the state is pussified now, apparently. In the sixties, you do shit like that you’d get a shotgun enema.
      Good job with Detroit, by the way. You should be proud.

4. James says:

Eh,gets the message across without hurting the Vette,poor car is owned by a asshole,not the cars fault!

5. mark says:

Shoulda boxed in Herr Ahole.

6. Roy says:

I don’t mind it when they do that at the back of the lot, but to take up two prime spots right next to the door? That’s just assholiness.

7. Irish says:

And Irish finds the video to go with it

8. JSW says:

That star on the side of the vehicle causes me to think the Jeepster is a Texas Ranger and he’s inside looking for someone to aid the Policeman’s Ball fund.

But I’ve parked my old 150 beside a few of those kind of assholes to really piss them off. If they want to park sideways to prevent someone from scratching their vehicle, they can do it on the far unused side of the lot. No one needs two parking spots, and that goes for those who straddle two spots as well (where I usually manage to squeeze into one of the empty spots and exit my truck through the siding window, Yes, I love pissing off those fucking demoncrats.