Angel – The Early Years

.angel gif

This entry was posted in Angel. Bookmark the permalink.

19 Responses to Angel – The Early Years

1. idahobob says:

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!

Bob
    III

2. Granny says:

So far in my interaction on your blog, I get the impression that your take on Angel is that she is an unrepentant Fuck up. Seriously bad driver and accident prone.
    What evidence do you have other than a bunch of really fucked up moments attributed to this lady? Even Texicans deserve a fair go.

3. pdwalker says:

I’m pretty sure her dad lives at home.

4. .l.. says:

Twist tie the handle down and wait for the yelp!

5. Unclezip says:

Guilty. Ah, the wonderful things you can do with rubber bands. What? Aren’t children here for our entertainment?

6. whynot says:

Did that at the fire station many years ago…….. wanting to get one of the firefighters…….Battalion Chief walks in and, yep, got soaked……we stripped and waxed floors every shift for the next couple of weeks……

7. Bob says:

That’s a neat set-up. Gotta pull that one on my grandkids.

8. Miles Long says:

Thanks for this. It’s a tradition in my family. Black tape works good on black nozzles. I learned this at a Boy Scout meeting & got my mom about 50 years ago… she was gonna call the plumber to fix it but I fessed up & got a crack with the big spoon. She got my dad that night. No sense of humor. Got the ex-wife about 30 years ago. She didn’t think it was funny. Taught both of the kids so they could torment the ex. Heh… the grand daughter is coming to visit soon. She’s 9. That will be 4th generation. Life is good. It’s the little things that make it better.

9. A Texan says:

Hey, that’s MY April Fool’s Day prank. Rubber band the sumbitch, and wait for various sound effects.

10. Larry says:

It must’ve addled her brains, cuz she keeps doing it again and again without learning from it. That’s almost more of an Okie thing, but I’ve seen some pretty inbred little towns way out in nowhere, Texas.

11. Sanders says:

Heh! And tomorrow is April Fools day.

I always prank my youngest daughter. Guess what I’m putting a rubber band on tonight?