Fucking drama queen

A man committed suicide Wednesday morning at a Target in Fontana, apparently with a self-inflicted knife wound to his torso, according to the Fontana Police Department.

Surveillance video shows the man walking into the Target in the 15200 block of Summit Avenue, at the Falcon Ridge Town Center shopping mall, shortly after 11 a.m. and removing “a knife out of a package before using it to stab himself,” police said in a statement.

Officers responded to the location and found the fatally wounded individual in the housewares section, the news release stated.

The man died at the scene, the Los Angeles News Group reported, citing police. He was not immediately identified, pending notification of next of kin.

This entry was posted in California. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Fucking drama queen

1. guy says:

True, he made other people clean up after him, but at least he didn’t force other people to do the actual deed for him.

If I was the store manager I would be sending a bill for the knife and cleanup to the next of kin though.

2. Unclezip says:

Good thing target does not sell guns.

3. Paraclete says:

That must be a new trend …some dude here, hung himself between a McDonalds and a major hospital two days ago ……………

4. STW says:

The Hells Angels originated in Fontana. This just shows you how much the town has changed.

5. Jack58 says:

Oh, No – you’re missing the point,( so to speak). Suicide, being the ultimate philosophical question, would have been better done in privacy, and after purchasing said knife – but the man made his decision and carried it out without slashing any innocents.
    More oxygen and vittles for the rest of us.

6. crazyeighter says:

I can hardly wait to see what the CA Legislature comes up with regarding knife control.

• Tennessee Budd says:

Yep. Has to be done–for the children!
      It always gets me how CA allows lane-splitting & doesn’t require helmets, but they’re fucking nuts on everything else.
      In TN, we have decent weapons laws; they passed one last year so you can carry a loaded firearm in your vehicle, no permit required, it being considered an extension of your home. On the other hand, a business owner can’t decide whether or not to provide a smoking area inside his own commercial property: the state says that’s a no-no–undoubtedly for the children, also.

California does require helmets and lane splitting? Only if you stay within the speed limit but not faster than 25 mph than traffic is moving.
        Our knife laws say you can’t carry a double edge blade or a switchblade, but that’s about it. I do believe that it’s against our county’s ordinances to carry a bowie knife or sword though.
        As far as firearms are concerned, it really depends on your county sheriff and ours is pretty permissible. If you get busted with a firearm without a CCW and you’re not committing a crime (let’s say your gun printed through your shirt and a cop saw it) it’s only a misdemeanor for the first offence.
        I’ve been carrying at least one concealed weapon on me without a permit for 35 years and I’ve yet to have a problem.
        I keep telling folks that I live in a different California than most folks hear about.

• crazyeighter says:

Yeah, it sounds different to me, but my experiences in CA have been Santa Clara (80-84 and 91-93), Ventura County (84-91) and very recently (very briefly) San Francisco and Alameda counties.

I don’t have the kind of luck to carry unlicensed for 35 years and not get busted.

7. Sienn says:

Growing up there it was called Fontucky. Dont know why becuse it was full of okies and mexicans.

8. Critter says:

Now that’s an exit.

9. CC says:

If the entire san gabriel valley suddenly became a lake, it would be an improvement.