This could get interesting – not that I care anymore

The Los Angeles Police Department is bracing for a long weekend of political demonstrations following the California arrival of GOP presidential front-runner Donald Trump and boisterous protests in Orange County.

In the aftermath of clashes at an appearance by Trump in Costa Mesa on Thursday evening, thousands of unionized janitors took to the streets of downtown Los Angeles on Friday afternoon to demand higher wages and expanded rights.

This entry was posted in California. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to This could get interesting – not that I care anymore

1. czechsix says:

Motherfucking May Day? Seriously?

McCarthy was right.

2. Boots says:

I like Trump but gosh, I’m glad I haven’t gone to any of his rallies. I couldn’t take enough pepper spray and batons with me. If the media were truthful the headlines would read:

“Blacks and Hispanics Claim Trump Is Intolerant Racist, Then Assault Trump Supporters, Smash Police Cars, Throw Rocks At Police”

• AC says:

It’s hilarious to hear the Hispanic ‘La Raza’ clowns claim that Trump is racist, when one of their goals is white genocide – as laid out in the Plan of San Diego (look for this slogan on their shirts and signs).

It’s not merely a plan on paper, because in 1915 they actually tried to carry it out, they started in Texas – and got stomped on by the Texas Rangers.

3. SemperFi, 0321 says:

This will turn into the most violent election year we’ve ever seen. Have you ever seen people become so rabidly angry and unhinged as the progressives/Dems have this year?
    The shooting will start before November, guaranfuknteed.

We can thank Obama for that too.
      I’m out of California and living in a place where you can’t drive a mile without seeing a ‘Jesus’ sign or a Rebel flag in somebody’s yard.
      Plus I’m loaded for bear.

4. Old Goat Patrol says:

I have had fun trolling the libs at work with this one.

The Third American Revolution.
    Day 1: All the progressives, BLM, LaRaza, LGBTXYZ rise up and take what is “justly” theirs.
    Day 2: All the Patriots remove the pBLL from the equation to keep what is theirs.
    Day 3: All the Patriots get up and go to work.

5. jessejames87 says:

To be honest, I’d be shocked if Trump isn’t in a body bag before November. The funny thing is, all the ‘coexist’ people would be the ones hailing the shooter as a national hero. BTFD

6. Rob says:

You should care. Trump is pissing off all the right people, and that’s enough for me.

7. j.r. guerra in south tx. says:

All the pundits complain its Trumps fault. No one says that its VOTERS who are choosing his views. If Trump were to disappear, those voters still have the same views. It just took one person to stand up to find out how many are out there.

What it boils down to is Libs hate to be reminded that everyone doesn’t like what they have done to the U.S. Freedom of speech is only for those who tow the Liberal line. If the speech is contrary to that – waycist – homophobe – hater !

• SemperFi, 0321 says:

True. We’ve seen it already with their Global warming/climate change. Anyone who disagrees is to be shot or fined to death. Their true colors are showing, and one needn’t go far to find a target rich environment, eh?
      I’ve always tried to be a “live and let live” kind of guy, but when you want to use fedgov as musclemen for your fuckd up politics, I start deciding maybe it’s time to begin cutting out the cancer cells before they get to me.
      Even where I live it’s overflowing with them. They moved here to hug the trees and the wolves, and then turned into ticks. They’ve embedded themselves everywhere.

8. CC says:

Police dogs and water cannons are needed.