Bubba Level 4.8

DSCN1368

This entry was posted in Wirecutter. Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to Bubba Level 4.8

1. Geoff R says:

You would fit in more if your T shirt did’nt look so new and clean.

2. fjord says:

You’re missing a piece of orchard grass hangin out your mouth.

3. Deb says:

Those smile muscles are getting a workout since you moved!

4. bogsidebunny says:

HEH, I got the same “shitting-eating” grin shortly after I settled in the Mountains of Western North Carolina after 50+ years in the hemorrhoid ridden asshole of America known officially as New Jersey.

• A Texan says:

That was me after escaping from the Peoples Demokratic Republic of Neu Joisey at age 39, and moving to Texas.

I smiled particularly big when my wife and I crossed the Delaware Memorial Bridge and saw the “Welcome to Delaware” sign. At that point, I turned to her and said, “Well, now that we’re out of Jersey, you don’t have to worry about bailing me out of jail any more.” Her jaw dropped, and it very uncharacteristically took her a few seconds to ask me why. So, I told her about NJ’s “Assault Weapons” ban, particularly the part pertaining to magazines of over 15 rounds. After listening, she asked, “How many of those do you have?” I told her, “Well, about 18 inches behind my ass are about 200 years in Rahway Prison worth.” She turned white, and was speechless (again, very uncharacteristically) for about 30 seconds. She ask me if Texas had any laws like that, and I replied, “No, Texas is in America.”

5. richard curry says:

Looking good Dude!

6. Hal P. says:

Gonna fit in Just fine in TN.. Heading to our place in E. TN on Fri.. Retirement cant come soon enough to leave S. FL..

7. Exile1981 says:

Nice overalls. I have a couple pairs of the brown carhart ones.

8. Burly Spiker says:

Is that your place? Damn nice barn.

9. Buck says:

Did they have ticks in California?

10. Elmo says:

That field behind you is about ready to mow. Send in the cows.

I hope you’re enjoying and appreciating the green grass. It’s been dry and brown in your old homeland for three weeks now.

11. Tom W. says:

Amazing! You look exactly the same as you did when you were in Kaliforniastan, except happier,
    Less stressed, more at peace, on a better path, enlightened, and now have a wee bit of that “good ol boy” look!
    Thumbs up!!! Well done.

12. Indy JDB says:

Looks like the heartland agrees w/ you. Welcome.

13. CC says: