SJWs In Our Midst

From George Patton:

I am really trying to ignore Sam Kerodin. I don’t think he’s worth our time. I’ve been pretty light on posting, but promise over the next few weeks to post more often, with a lot of useful information for those of us that really matter.

Yesterday’s blog entry by Sam went beyond his usual “you can’t make this up funny” to “truly bizarre”. So, I have to comment.

I guess that Scammy really is the ultimate Social Justice Warrior (SJW). Somehow he believes that if he says stuff over and over and over, folks will either believe him or ignore the reality of Scammy’s history.

Today’s blog is a perfect case in point. The stuff in italics is his stuff.
WATCH GEORGE HAND SAMMY HIS ASS HERE

*****

In his rant that George discusses piece by piece, Sammy mentioned somebody getting ‘punked’ (his words) in court.
I’m the only one he’s taken to court so I’m assuming Shortstuff is talking about me when Nervous Holly/Sammy filed a restraining order and $10,000 lawsuit against me. I won the restraining order hearing. Two months later we went to court for the lawsuit – wait, I went to court. Sammy and Nervous Holly never showed so I won that by default – not only that but the judge dismissed it with prejudice meaning it couldn’t be refiled in California.
The day, the very day the judge dismissed the lawsuit, I posted the application for restraining order by Nervous Holly and the judge’s decision on it, scanning the official court documents.
I won. The judge said so. It’s RIGHT HERE in black and white. HE was the one that got punked – hard. Twice.

Now I know every one of you is going ‘who the hell are you and what did you do with Wirecutter?’ after reading that. There’s no ranting, name calling (okay, once), not even a gloat.
Fact of the matter is with that one statement alone he showed every one of you just how delusional he is. I really don’t have anything to get excited about. I’d just be wasting a rant.

This entry was posted in Guest Post, III Percenter, Patriots, WTF?, You can't make this shit up and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

26 Responses to SJWs In Our Midst

1. Unclezip says:

Your transition is exactly why I want to go home. Welcome, Brother. If all goes well, we’ll be in the area soon enough. Go Bulldogs!

2. Atlas says:

He really is too short for this ride.

Vox Day’s book, SJWs Always Lie is a fantastic resource for responding to these nutcases.

Also, I am glad your move went so well. The missus and I want out of Commiefornia so bad we can taste it. Soon, we will leave these fools to their own “paradise.”

3. mohave says:

sometimes you get a pimple on your ass cheek. It is aggravating for a little while but really not worth mentioning. don’t let the pain in the ass follow you to Tennessee. I’m just saying……….

4. Devil Tongue says:

Wirecutter, the short bus with the white coat guy’s will be showing up at scammy’s place soon (although NOT his short bus). DAMN man, you sent this guy over the edge with the facts. I am just sorry too many got sucked in and I am grateful I refrained from investing. Thank you & George for your diligence toward the truth.

5. Elmo says:

David Codrea just did a story on ‘you know who’ over at War on Guns. I clicked on the link, not realizing it was to ‘you know who’s’ site. It’s the first time I’ve ever seen it. I looked at it long enough to realize where I was and closed it. Now I feel like crap that I gave ‘you know who’ a hit.
    I won’t make that mistake again.

Scheduled for tomorrow.
      I can’t believe David linked me and JC. How cool is that?

• Elmo says:

Cool indeed.
        BTW, I don’t know what your court case cost you, but I think it was worth it just to get that beautiful legal document. I especially like the part that says “serves no legitimate purpose”. That pretty much sums up ‘you know who’.

It didn’t cost me a dime. I put it out online what was happening and Patriots all over the country stepped up (without my asking) and donated more than enough to pay for my attorney. Matter of fact, I asked WRSA and Angel both to pull their posts when I had enough, but they refused.

6. Devil Tongue says:

Well Sombitch, I guess you guy’s are going to have to send me some pic’s instead. I have 12 hours to Bristol (at my place) then another 5 1/2 to Nashville. NOT going to happen after I just got back from a 10 day vacation, which you were invited to join, BTW.

7. SemperFi, 0321 says:

How do you deal with a narcissist?
    You ignore them.

8. eric says:

Kenny, I don’t remember how I found your blog, but I’m glad I did. I’ve been a daily reader for a while now. You have a very different History than I do, but we share a lot of the same values & I’m glad that your move is treating you well. As someone from the “Community” it is easy to tell the posers / douchebags from the GOOD ONES; a Garrote really? Keep posting & busting balls, it’s very entertaining.

9. idahobob says:

This is the third site that I have seen this post on sammy secret squirrel.

As I have said elsewhere, this little mental and physical midget has finally gone off of the rails and has lost it completely.

Best to ignore his deranged rants and the rants of his 2 or 3 followers.

I just want him to leave my state and quit using up valuable oxygen.

Bob
    III

10. idahobob says:

Quit yer sniveling.

I go to several sites daily, and yes, you are not the first one I go to, but I am here every day.

Bob
    III

11. Rebellion says:

If he’s such an enlightened super ninja that conquers all obstacles in his path, how about a formal Q&A at a PATCON? Two birds with one stone! He can show us all his incredible man on man I mean man-to-man prowess AND shed light on a few issues eye to eye! I’m sure he reads this site and is (maybe) aware of the comments so it would either be he has ZERO trust in his “fellow lll” or he’s just a lying coward if he were to never show (IF ever invited to a PATCON again…)

What a great idea! I’ve got a few questions for him myself. Mmm-hmm…

• Grandpa says:

“…don’t ask me no questions and I won’t have to tell you no lies.” – Kerodin
        (now, the original quote isn’t his, but… he’ll take credit for it)