“Stay Classy, Kerodin”

– from David Codrea, War on Guns

NRAconvention‘Pssst!? Hey, Red Mikey, can you still smell your taint on my ‘stache from last night?’

Sheltered me: I actually hadn’t run across that word before and had to look it up. Juvenile and vulgar, which is about what I’d expect. And to do it while Mike is dying reveals all anyone should care to know about this creature Kerodin’s character.

That’s why I’m posting this. I’ve purposely stayed out of their public feuding and even though I’m Mike’s friend have left Kerodin alone because I believe a man should fight his own battles (except for one time to point out that Kerodin telling Glenn Beck he would follow unconstitutional disarmament laws contradicted his blog posturing). Plus, I didn’t see anything Mike couldn’t handle. But he is no longer in any condition to expend precious remaining energy properly defending himself, so I will presume to speak for my friend this once.

This entry was posted in III Percenter, Patriots and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to “Stay Classy, Kerodin”

1. pdwalker says:

Kerodin is projecting. Doesn’t make it any better though.

2. Sanders says:

Pinky hands is losing it.

It’s the folks who don’t post on blogs he needs to look out for. That boy has pissed off some very dangerous men. Men who do not put their thoughts and feelings out on the internet for everyone to know.

3. SemperFi, 0321 says:

Perhaps K is going for the insanity plea to get out of all his obligations?

4. Jack Crabb says:

Sammy Pink Hands is a cunt. He even admits several times over in his post the other day. One can almost hope that TSHTF just to see how the poser deals with it. Fuck that piece of shit.

Motherfucker talks about the rule of law being done. He better pray to God that it doesn’t really end because there’s a whole bunch of folks out there that will gladly travel to his location to kill him if there’s no fear of reprisal from the law.
      Him and Nervous Holly will never be able to safely show their face in public again.

5. pigpen51 says:

I am almost positive that there is very little, if any, respect left in the Patriot movement for Sammy. And I am even more sure that there is nothing but respect for Mike in the same group, if not for all he has done for us, then for how he has dealt with the hand he has been dealt, and how he is even now dealing with it. I hope that I have even a small amount of the courage and dignity if and when I am faced with the knowledge of my own mortality. He is a classy man and a true role model for young men who would like to know how to serve their families and the Patriot movement.

6. I figured he’d be back in the cesspool (big city) by now. Where at least his wife’s people can protect him. If they don’t stone him first. What a punk! Seems like nobody wants him around.

7. Sunny says:

pigpen51 says it the best. Mike Vanderboegh is all he has said & so much more.

I pray Mike’s passing is peaceful & he is surrounded by his family & friends. I will miss him when he is gone.

sunny

8. The Notorious Mrs. D. says:

I have been waiting for the reveling in Mike V’s impending death to begin with this weasel, SK. An absolute example of no class at all. I do hate just a few people, but nobody bad enough to take such glee in someone dying a slow death from cancer. Despicable actions (again) from a despicable excuse for a man.