And I wake up to this:

Sent in by Jeremy:

Holly had a singular goal when she was forced to call that hearing – to make him stop stalking her. It worked. He broke contact in the physical world because he isn’t willing to pay the cost of being a man.

*****

Time to break it down, folks.

“Kenny is the stereotypical schoolyard bully who is willing to run his mouth so long as the entire playground is between him and his target.”
Actually Sam, I’ve stated many many times that if you had a problem with me, to come to me and we’ll ‘discuss’ it, mano y mano.
YOU were the one that chose to hide behind your wife’s skirts and file a restraining order in her name.

“Close that gap and he’s merely a frightened cunt. I know this to be true, because I have been in a courtroom with him for nearly five hours, and the whiny little plea-begging bitch couldn’t muster the balls to look me in the eyes even once, much less open his cunt mouth in my direction.”
Huh. I said the exact same thing about you HERE back in January. Let me just cut and paste the quote to save my readers the time of looking it up themselves:

And no, regardless of what Sammy Sharpton said on his blog, he has NEVER asked me to meet him privately or publicly to ‘discuss’ the things I said about him. Why? Because I’m not 70 years old, I’m not weakened from cancer and I’m damned sure not afraid of violence if he wants to bring it to me.
And after seeing him in court in December, I can see why – that little slump shouldered man minced into the courtroom carrying his white pleather man purse and wouldn’t even meet my gaze. He never once looked at me and we were in court for 8 solid hours. Not once.

There it is in black and white.

Uh, there never was any contact. Nervous Holly said so in court. Go to the link provided in the previous paragraph and read the summary of her testimony.
There never was any stalking. She said so when she said there were no emails or calls or anything else from me to her. The judge concurred. It’s in his decision. Read it. You can tell your own version as much as you want but it doesn’t change facts OR the judge’s words.
And what exactly is the cost of ‘being a man’? Being taken to court by somebody that doesn’t have the balls, in spite of all his bluster in the past, to confront somebody face to face? Been there done that. I mean you traveled 1200 miles to face me in court but you wouldn’t come to my door to ‘discuss’ it in person?

“The little welfare punk can yell all he wants from across the playground – he’s demonstrated to us all he is simply a physical coward.”

Says the little bitch that started verbally attacking my wife AFTER we moved 2700 miles away.
’nuff said.

*****

Now, for all those that say I need to quit fucking with Sam, there’s the reason I keep it up. Several times I’ve made up my mind to back off and a couple times I have – until shit like this pops up and then I just get the urge to verbally bitch slap him down. The funny part is I don’t even have to rant or rave or even use foul language to get my point across – I just use court documents to do it.

You have his words and fantasies about me stalking Nervous Holly – and I’ve thoughtfully provided the judge’s decision in writing and my words in a previous post to dispute that.
Who are you going to believe?

This entry was posted in Blog and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

33 Responses to And I wake up to this:

1. WiscoDave says:

I also believe that neither one of them even bothered to show up the second time.
    Also, why did the bailiffs have to keep you inside so Sammy and his partner could safely get to his car?
    Don’t worry, Sammy. I’m sure CavMedic will hold you close and comfort you.

2. pdwalker says:

A liar has got to keep lying, because otherwise he might have to face the truth.

He’s shown he deserves no mercy, many times, so feel free to ridicule him as much as you wish, especially with his own words.

The best part is, is he’s doing most of the work of making himself look like an ass.

3. Steve says:

“The little welfare punk can…” WTF?!?!?!? How many years did you work in that warehouse? How many years did you pay your dhimmi tax to the government? How many true welfare punks did you support through the years?!?!!!?
    And he suckled off the hind teat of patriots to get his private retreat!?!?! What does that say about his character?
    The fella is a poopy head….I won’t even dignify his existence with SH**head.
    I can appreciate your reaction when he rises from his sty; but I wonder if you aren’t just feeding into his psychosis. At some point that emotional vampire needs to starve!
    Steve

4. bikermailman says:

Projection, it’s what’s fer dinner.

5. Grandpa says:

I was kind of hoping you’d get the heads up… as I laughed through this, a thought came to mind… Scambo says he prefers “wire rather than rope” for his own, personal (and surely tested in actual use, right?) garrote… and, your “nom de blog” is “Wirecutter”…
    poetic justice, and karma, and all that.
    You’re welcome. The first ones are always free.

6. Gene says:

I believe Sam the Sham is becoming totally un-glued.

Yeah, when you have to have imaginary commenters – you are a cunt.
      He’s lost it and everybody knows it. He’s not a player in the Liberty movement as a whole in general and the III Percent movement in particular, and he’s not a player in the arms business. He can’t even claim to be the ‘man that gets things done’ because he hasn’t finished a single solitary one of his promises. Not a one.

7. Angel says:

“Close that gap and he’s merely a frightened cunt.”

Um, well, I was under the impression that it was Sam who had the bailiff’s hold you back for 10 minutes while he and Holly slunk out of the courtroom. So who was the frightened cunt desperate to widen that gap?

8. M. Sage says:

What, you’re supposed to go over and start shit with him in the middle of a courtroom? That would be really smart on your part, wouldn’t it?

Funny how he points out that you didn’t start shit in front of cops and a judge, where he dragged you, when the reverse is also true.

Hey, I wasn’t bashful – I was maddogging him like a motherfucker when we were outside the court room. He literally avoided my look.

• Angel says:

Wonder how heavy his Depends were when they left.

• WiscoDave says:

Poor Puppy…
        Surprised he didn’t piddle on himself. Sammy has just shown himself to be a piss poor excuse for everything.

• pdwalker says:

hee hee. it’d almost be worth pissing you off in real life, just to get a real copy of that look.

(I kid, I kid)

9. mark says:

What’s the odds that dipshit is trying to provoke an “actionable” (legal term) response?

Pretty good, I think

Write wisely, amigo.

10. John h. says:

Wonder if he wants to go back on tv now?? Maybe they’d have a few different questions to ask this time? It’d b funny as hell but it’d paint us all w/ the same brush.
    Maybe hitlery can use a scam artist of his caliber??
    John h.
    Naw even she wouldnt stoop that low!!!

• Andrew says:

He can go on t.v. with that other person who has lost his mind, Glen Beck.

Both of them can have a tinfoil hat convention and hunker down with their woobies on less than national tv.

11. The Hessian says:

He does sound very sure of himself behind a keyboard. Is that little doggy ever going to bite, or is it just going to bark? Never mind. We already know the answer to that.

Get off the porch, indeed.

Puppy ain’t nothin’ but a little feist bitch.
      He’s been talking about a nationwide III Arms tour – I wonder if he’ll stop by then.

• Angel says:

With what? A garrote?

• Andrew says:

How the hell can he do that. As a felon he isn’t supposed to be around firearms or people with firearms (as I understand it).

Fracking loser scum slime. Hurting people over bullshit and petty crap isn’t what the patriot movement, or the unregulated militia movement, or just plain common sense, is about.

12. d says:

Fuck that little runt, keep up with using the truth to expose the little cockroach to as much light as possible

13. Jesse in DC says:

Gonna suck to hitch hike with Nervous Holly, blue guns, and a coil of wire jammed in his purse. Cuz we all know the short bus does not run….

14. daryle says:

This Sammy bitch does seem to have the taint of douche about him. I invite him up to my neck of the woods, teach him a little bout closing the gap. Effing retard.

• John h. says:

Daryl,
      U dont hafta worry about that. He had that opportunity to “talk” w/ Kenny at the court house but decided it was more manly to run under his wifes skirt with a police escort. If someone ever showed up he’d piss all over his protectoriss’ skirt and that’d piss her off completely!
      John h.

15. Chris says:

Back in the Army they taught us “fuck with a dud long enough it will explode”. Looks like this one is the exception. Facebook Warriors are always big & bad until they get face to face with someone who stops talking. The result is usually shaking like a dog trying to shit peach seeds followed by bladder incontinence. When you have something to do, you don’t talk about it, you get it done.

Hey, everybody has to fantasize about something. He can’t fantasize about sex because he’s a fucking eunuch, right?
      Unfortunately for him, he’s going to find out someday that no fantasy ever ends like you think it will.

16. CC says:

Congrats, Sammy, you’ve become the Albert Gore of the III Movement.

17. Nick Tepfer says:

I’ve known several little cunts like sammy through my life, they run their mouths as long as they are out of reach of the person they are fucking with. As soon as, in person, you even raise your voice to them they cower in fear and show their real colors. If they little bitch lived near me I would look him up and straighten him out but good. I don’t and have never liked runts who have big mouths, they always are wondering why no one likes them, to stupid to figure it out for themselves.