When pussies threaten your women

So how do you handle a veiled threat? Men, how would you handle a veiled threat to your significant other? Do you spout off at the mouth with threats that have no force behind them, and that cannot be acted upon? Do you go after the person wherever they may be and preemptively pound the “IIITard” out of them? Do you go further than that? When given a situation such as this you can do one of two things. You can react badly, acting out of an emotionally juvenile need to “Show you’re a man.”, or you can be an adult, and assess the situation to determine what, if any, response should be acted upon.

Fairy K of III Cosmetics decided to try and step up the rhetoric by making comments about the upcoming wedding of Mason Dixon Vixen and myself. I guess he felt that it would show to all the world (primarily just the “III Person Society”) that his “Blue Collar Intel” network was “The” information powerhouse to be reckoned with, but all it actually showed was that he could do a google search using my Fiancee’s name (yup, he’s an CONversation piece that one is).

This entry was posted in Blog and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to When pussies threaten your women

1. Peter Barns says:

I would always assess the situation to determine what response I should be taken!

2. realspark21 says:

…I thought that Kueer guy was supposed to be watching the big bad gubmint or something in preparation for a revolution. Seems to me his/her/it just pays attention to all those it is jealous of. This leads to more attention paid to it and more electrons and time spent responding to it. It is a walking, talking, and typing tabloid: “Look they mentioned me. ..weeee, now I must spew something that borders on actionable threat so I can remain relevant my own mind. ..” or “…I wish I was allowed to fondle guns instead of just myself. ..boo hoo….maybe I will make some stuff with the ‘I’s’ on it so my two friends can by them. ..” or “…omg! The Beiber is in town…maybe I can give him a 3-per special ninja hug, the super sekret one only I can give. ..”

3. idahobob says:

Someday, sammy secret squirrel will get his come-uppance.

Bob
    III

4. Exile1981 says:

It depends on the type of threat and the likelihood the nut spewing the threat will act on it.

In the case of the squirrel i think he is moving into a stage of insanity were he will start to act on his threats as a way to make himself feel more important in his own mind.

5. aufklarer says:

I have an advantage most guys don’t. I am a lot closer to seven feet tall than six. I just look at them and smile. If it happens in a restaurant, i take a spoon and twist it into a spiral ‘the long way’ as I am explaining to them the error of their ways. It usually works very well.

6. whynot says:

Draw your line in the sand and tell no man where it is, when it’s crossed, drop the fuckers in their tracks without warning.

found on Internet, (my apologies, I have misplaced the source)

7. Kell says:

1st I’d have a good laugh at the source of the “threat”, then I’d assess it and if necessary, curb-stomp the white out of him! He’s a punk, though, so leave it be, bro! Bitches get stitches, he KNOWS that at least and his stones aren’t big enough for him to come to you so fuck him and his crew of wannabe’s!!

Dude, you already live rent free in his head, that’s the best psych-op there is!

8. Kell says:

why are my comments here never posted?

Here? I just entered your email address into my super secret comment archives and it shows you have 24 comments published with this one and one more in the ‘to be moderated’ queue.

9. pigpen51 says:

Sammy bores me now. I wish he would just go away like a good little boy.

10. JSW says:

Hell, most the women I know wouldn’t wait for their man to “do something about it”, they’d deck the fucker on the spot, then rub him around like a foot mop. If he whined about it, they’d step harder on his dick and tell him they know how to make him a pussy if he wants to whine.

11. rightwingterrorist says:

Damn.
    Just. Damn.
    But…Congrats to MDT and MDV!
    Best Wishes!
    Never get on the wrong side of people who can write like that.
    The Old Man Himself only knows what else they could do.

Play nice.