Think before you ink

6-04

This entry was posted in Tattoos, WTF?. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Think before you ink

1. gamegetterII says:

Looks like my idiot dumb assed son in law-except this guy’s got better ink…

2. Glider Rider says:

I guarantee you he did that to impress a woman.

3. Merc says:

He should at least use the other arm.

4. K. Jack in Centennial, CO says:

Got ink? Got fuggin’ stupid. Go with the crowd to express your ‘individuality’. Later, you might wake the fuck up and join the minority of thinking people.

5. Grandpa says:

…hey – he’s either got an early small compact Chevy from the early ’70s that he really likes, or; he’s from a planet that revolves around the star ‘Vega’. Don’t assume, lol….

6. MM says:

That laugh of the day got me off to the gym.

7. Jivetalkin Fool says:

Allegedly:
    “This is the quote from the link and from the “vegan” in the picture
    “This picture is of me. I got that tattoo done in NYC at White Rabbit Tattoo (a vegan tattoo shop). To those defending me, I thank you…but that is a REAL Nolan Ryan beef hotdog. I’m not a moral-ethical vegan, I eat vegan because it’s the healthiest option for preventing obesity, diabetes, heart disease, and so on (they run in my family). Once I started eating vegan I lost ~65lbs and kept it off which I hadn’t been able to do before, so I got the tattoo as a reminder to myself NOT as a statement. Still, I have no issue eating animal products from time to time because let’s face it…animals are pretty damned tasty, they’re just bad for you””

…Obvious Guy says, “If you need a tattoo reminder to eat healthy, you’re sill a douche bag. A well balanced diet with even moderate exercise is the key to preventing all the shit you claim run in your family, which are largely the result of sloth.”

This guy is a cunt.