Well, shit.

.well fuck

This entry was posted in Aw Fuck. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Well, shit.

1. Sarthurk says:

Wadda Ya mean, Well, shit? It’s even posted in yer Aw Fuck bookmarks fer Gawd sakes.
    dammit. Been married to (TWO) many women from Kentucky.

2. KirK says:

Looks scary at first glance , but that rig is being towed backwards .

3. Al_in_Ottawa says:

Two of my coworkers used to carpool on a two-lane highway that was known as a killer road because of all the head-on collisions. One morning my buddy Dave is driving in the dark and Ron is asleep in the passenger seat. Dave caught up to a truck being towed backwards. He brought his Neon to three feet from the front of the truck and screamed. Ron woke up, saw nothing but Peterbilt filling the windscreen and tried to bail out at 60mph while still belted in. Unfortunately dash cams and youtube did not exist then.

• pdwalker says:

Dave’s a bad man.

I hope Ron gave him the laundry bill.

• Andrew says:

Ah, the joys of being the designated driver. Did that once with a load of drunks. Pulled up at a stoplight right behind a big-assed dumptruck, slammed on the brakes and screamed.

Never ever seen a mess of people get undrunk quicker than that before or since.

And, yes, I got my ass beat for it, but it was worth it.

4. The Old Guy says:

Looks like New Hampshire plates on the white pickup. Anything you recognize in the distance, Irish? Too narrow for I-93 down your way. 101, maybe?

• warhorse says:

looks like NH, but I can’t place it. I wonder how old the picture is.

wait…is that a cracker barrel sign next to the mcdonalds sign? only one place that could be then. 93 north londonderry exit. for years that was the only one in the state.

5. Irish says:

I’ll post it here and see if anyone recognizes it.

I also found the original image HERE:

• warhorse says:

well damn that explains why I didn’t recognize it. I’ll be damned if I will drive into a slave state if I can help it. I stay in Live Free or Die at all costs.

Play nice.