Shhhhh…..

Speaking from Bangladesh Tuesday morning, Secretary of State John Kerry suggested members of the media stop covering (Islamic) terrorism so people won’t “know what’s going on.” Kerry attempted to preempt his statement by implying media coverage creates copy cats and promotes more terrorism.

“If you decide one day you’re going to be a terrorist and you’re willing to kill yourself, you can go out and kill some people. You can make some noise…perhaps the media would do us all a service if they didn’t cover it quite as much. People wouldn’t know what’s going on,” Kerry said.

This entry was posted in News, Politics. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Shhhhh…..

1. Tim says:

Since Kerry has no clue as to what’s going on, I am certain that he doesn’t watch the news.

2. bogsidebunny says:

Kerry’s an asshole! The current president picked him for that single endearing quality!

3. Padawan says:

Iffn I remembrz korrectlee himz not haz tu halvz ob a brayn sel tu rub tugwthr.

4. veeshir says:

All you need to know about the state of the Democratic party and our nation is that J Effin Kerry, not so long ago, was considered a viable option as POTUS.

5. CC says:

Stupidest grunt that never earned a purple heart.

• Inbred Redneck says:

Hey, CC, you wanna take back that insult to all grunts? That fool was an officer and a gentleman (spit) in the US Navy, and no credit to them, either. I worked with the Brown Water Navy (MRF) and I doubt you’d find 1% of those guys who’d be willin’ to claim the SOB as one of our own.
      And, isn’t he the one who campaigned to become CiC by sayin’ that we just needed to keep terrorism down to a “nuisance” level?
      Fuck the bastard with a 50# pineapple, sideways.

• “Earned”? As an ex gator myself I would have loved to have used his sorry ass for charlie bait.