I said a few thank yous in my Anniversary post the other day, but I don’t think I got it exactly right.
Miss Lisa and I want to thank each and every one of you for your prayers and moral and financial help in our defense against the Kerodins – not just the legal part but the entire thing.
When we started this we weren’t sure how well it would be received. We had no idea how unpopular Kerodin was because the only person in my circles mentioning Kerodin was… well, Kerodin. You have no idea how relieved I was when the supportive (of me) comments started rolling in.
More importantly though is the support you gave my wife. I can’t begin to tell you how much that was appreciated by the both us.
You folks have been absolutely wonderful with your support. Trust me when I say that if it wasn’t for you, we wouldn’t have gotten as far as we did.

This entry was posted in Blog and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Thank you

1. pdwalker says:

I don’t know about any others, but I considered it good value.

In hindsight, I consider it GREAT value.

Just be warned, if I ever find myself in that neck of the woods and I’m in the market for an AR15, I’ll be asking you to help me put one together just right.

2. Granny says:

That’s what you do for a mate. Simple really.

3. Grandpa says:

It is interesting (or humorous) to me, that the unity of the lll that was sought by a certain individual; was brought about by the b.s. this individual was slinging… so the unity of the lll was (and is) arrayed against this individual… he wanted the lll to be unified. and so we are – against him..who, I’ll bet, can remain nameless… or we could just call him… Sam
    (lookit how well behaved I was there…)

• Lisa Lane says:

So proud of you Grandpa! ; )

• Grandpa says:

Miss Lisa, you know I love you lll-gals and I do try diligently to remember “ladies are present”… although as a non active duty Marine it is not easy to keep ‘stormfriend’ on his leash, lol. Hell, that jackass just lets me sign his piss and vinegar comments with ‘Grandpa’.
        (lookit – that’s at least two times posting without cussing… I believe that is a personal best)
        Perhaps I must begin again to differentiate myself from my darker side.
        Or, just be like Scambo and answer myself as ‘anonymous’…
        …or CavMed.
        lol

4. Sedition says:

Cream rises to the top. You and Miss Lisa are proof.
    Shit tends to sink to the bottom. Never seen a whale turd, have you?

5. Shan says:

Mrs Lisa rocks…so does mrs Angel. No one will get past those two!! With or without backup. They dsmn sure don’t need it….but its comforting to have folks that love ya. And they do. Shannon