Nice try, man

From Kerodin:

sammy

Yeah.
Sorry, Sammy. Fifteen years doesn’t vindicate you – that time frame makes it nothing more than a coincidence.
You still tried to extort businessmen, you still were convicted, you still went to prison, you’re still a felon.
Sorry – spin it any way you can but facts are facts.

This entry was posted in Blog and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Nice try, man

1. WiscoDave says:

World’s gonna end! – I called it!!!

• pdwalker says:

and I predict a massive die-off of near 100% of the current population within a hundred years!

2. CC says:

I’m thinking if K was ever dealt the “ass-whipping of his life” the rest of us would be blessed to never hear from him again.

3. LineOfDeparture says:

That motherfucker probably just regurgitated the sentiments of an actual professional thats actually been to real shitholes that need stringent security most everywhere. Cocksucker didn’t “call” anything but probably for Bubba to stop whipping him IN the ass in country-club jail.

4. bikermailman says:

Real tough call there, Kreskin. Glad your clairvoyance level is up there with millions of others.

5. Charlie says:

“You’ll take a check for that ?”
    “Sure, no problem.”
    Heh.

6. By my count, there have been more attacks with knives, machetes, bombs and trucks than firearms this year. What’s Sammy smoking? I’d like to get me some of that!

7. wildbill says:

Ya’ll keep messin’ with ShortbusSammy ‘n’ he’s gonna come off that porch and but a hurtin’ on ya.

he wouldn’t do it when I was a day’s drive away, matter of fact he didn’t even really ramp up his attacks on my wife until I was far enough away that he could safely do it – all in all, the hallmarks of a coward.

8. "fcuk" you, Sammy says:

…and he spelled ‘assfucking’ incorrectly, although I’m sure each was memorable for him.

9. The Hessian says:

Wait, you’re telling me that places where lots of unassuming humans hang out that have easy avenues of infiltration and egress could possibly be a target? Literally, this is some game changing shit. Does the government know about this? How is this not getting more funding?

You reckon it was the juvie time or his vast experinece as an HVAC guy that clued him in to that one? Should maybe put that in a “white paper” and go extort some small retail businesses. You know, for their own good.

Why the fuck his wife puts up with that shit, I’ll never know. I get it that she is as goofy as he is, but, damn. You just have to know when to take a loss at some point.

She’s neurotic as hell. Having had to sit in a courtroom with them for an entire day, I can personally attest to that.