Trigger warnings…..

Hofstra University has posted a “trigger warning” sign to warn students about the potentially disturbing content that may be discussed during Monday night’s presidential debate.

trigger

According to CBS New York reporter Tony Aiello, a sign inside of the student center at Hofstra reads, “Trigger warning: The event conducted just beyond this sign may contain triggering and/or sensitive material. Sexual violence, sexual assault, and abuse are some topics mentioned within this event. If you feel triggered, please know there are resources to help you.”

*****

What, we’re supposed to post ‘trigger’ warnings now? I’ve got a trigger warning for you:

dscn3591

This entry was posted in Liberals, WTF?. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Trigger warnings…..

1. rr says:

my gawd! exactly when did we turn into a bunch of pussys !

2. Deb says:

So Hofstra has trigger warnings, but the Univ of Wisconsin has a student who is upset over a Harry Potter mural. So upset he made a complaint to the school’s “Hate Response Team”. Too bad the dude didn’t use spell-check in his complaint. It is pretty hard to be taken seriously when you can’t spell “etc.”….twice. Maybe they will teach him that before he graduates.

3. bikermailman says:

Lots of people who read Fahrenheit 451 in high school will recall it being about the burning of books, and characters who memorized books to keep information alive. What you may not recall, if it’s been decades since reading it, is that the burnings are to protect the snowflake’s precious feelz. From Wikipedia (I know, but it’s accurate here):

Beatty recounts how books lost their value and where the firemen fit in: over the course of several decades, people embraced new media, sports, and a quickening pace of life. Books were ruthlessly abridged or degraded to accommodate a short attention span while minority groups protested over the controversial, outdated content perceived to be found in books. The government took advantage of this, and the firemen were soon hired to burn books in the name of public happiness.

Just sayin’.

4. John h. says:

What the flyin duckshit is that supposed to mean? U hurt my feelings and i need a place to hide my embarrassment at bein a human being?!! Total bs.
    John h.

5. LFMayor says:

Now that you live where it snows (allegedly) you might want to consider putting a glove friendly trigger guard on that

6. Sedition says:

I’d like to trigger the little snowflakes by walking up to the counter and plopping my junk up on top…just for shits and giggles.

7. Unclezip says:

It’s time for a purge.

8. H says:

If I wasn’t trying to be a good little boy these days, I’d call each and every one of those hot line phone number just to see what kind of condition their condition could be put in.

9. drjim says:

This is exactly what the moonbats have planned all along. Emasculate the men, and turn all the youngsters into whining, crying, PUSSIES!