Who doesn’t love Oktoberfest???

octfest

This entry was posted in Babes, Cool Pics. Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Who doesn’t love Oktoberfest???

1. rocky says:

Who doesn’t love alcohol and tits? Muzzies.

• D S Craft says:

Bingo. Exactly what I was going to say. In fact I’ve read at least one article in the recent past where it’s claimed Muslim activists intend to go after Oktoberfest as being offensive to Muslims. The host country must change it’s traditions so as to comport with the newcomers beliefs. Incredible. Germany is commiting a not so slow motion suicide.

2. ed357 says:

Mmmmm…….

tittiiieeeesssss…….errrr beer.

3. Greatgeezer says:

Gott un Himmel!

4. SemperFi, 0321 says:

OMG, grosse busen! Und bier!

5. rightwingterrorist says:

Muslims, that’s who.

6. Hal P. says:

Who doesn’t love Octoberfest, big boobs and fat bottom girls

7. warhorse says:

that is what we call a “broad”. and it’s meant as a compliment. give me a good, raunchy, tough broad any day over a froo froo girly type.

the kind who, answering the question “what are we up to tonight?” responds with

“well, I have enough money for bail…….”

8. rayvet says:

Kenny, you’re not too far from here. You should come to Helen Georgia some time this month. Little Bavarian town north of Atlanta about 60 miles. While the town is a neat place to visit any time of the year, this be Octoberfest and those folks party like sons of a bitches. Lots of beautiful southern girls dressed like this young lass. It does a heart good.

9. Elmo says:

‘Tough broad’- That’s who my widowed father married while in his 70’s. She was a WWII Navy vet. She was salty yet was still a lady, and once got stopped for driving her age (88). She talked her way out of the ticket.
    She was the person who told me the term ‘broad’ was a compliment in her day, and was proud to be one. She was a peach. Quite a gal.

10. Jeffery in Alabama says:

I love Oktoberfest! The nearest to me is in Cullman, AL and going on all next week. I am looking forward to it!

11. Sedition says: