I get a fair amount of spam in my email concerning this site – folks wanting to do a guest post for free advertising and it’s obvious by the content they have never actually read anything here.
Here’s the latest:
I was wondering if you accept guest posts on http://knuckledraggin.com.
I am writing about Latest Topic on Fashion, so there is a chance one of my articles would be a good fit for your blog. Currently, I am working on the following articles:
1) 10 Style Tips on how to Wear Floral Kimonos
2) 5 Essential Tips to Dress for Party
3) 5 Reasons Kimonos is better than Tank Tops
4) 5 Fashion Trends to Consider this Fall
5) Sleeves & Their Impact on Looks
6) Wan To Be Amazing at Fashion? Here’s How
7) The Best Kind Vintage Retro Fashion
8) Make Fashion Work For You
9) Advantages of hiring best fashion designer
10) Worst Fashion Mistake and How to Fix Them
Let me know if you are interested in publishing one of them on your site.
Please feel free to make suggestions or send over any feedback.
So what do you think? Any of you motherfuckers ever wonder if your floral kimono isn’t stylish enough? Or that maybe you’re inappropriately dressed for a party? Maybe you can do better than your present fashion designer? Or holy shit, what kind of fashion faux pas are you inadvertently making?
I wouldn’t want to steer you wrong, ya know. I mean, heaven forbid that one of my readers should be caught walking down the street with his sleeves hacked off at the shoulder seams before Memorial Day. Or even worse, two different patterns of camo in the same outfit? I don’t even want to think about if both your pant legs should be tucked into your boots or not. That would just embarrass the shit out of all us here.
Leave your fashion concerns in the comments and when I get enough I’ll forward the link to this post back at him/her/it and then I’ll post their response.