No, YOU tell him he looks funny

ha

I’ve associated with patchholders of various major clubs most of my younger adult life in one function or another and have learned that it’s best to treat them with respect. You may not respect the individual but you damned sure better know that if you piss off a patchholder, especially of a major club, you’ve bitten off more than you chew.
I come by this knowledge honestly – in Germany I rode as a hangaround with a club that later patched over to HA, my sister was on a first name basis with Taco Bowman (google him) and I did drug business with a major west coast club in my younger years.
There’s some folks you just don’t fuck with.

This entry was posted in Forgot to categorize. Bookmark the permalink.

20 Responses to No, YOU tell him he looks funny

1. Boots says:

I recognize the red and white and winged death head, but don’t get the facial tats at all. ‘Cept for a very few Pagans or Mongols, face tats really aren’t an American mc thing; or never were that I knew. MC face tats seem big in New Zealand, Australia, Philippines. Maybe Germany now, too.

Once you get in too deep, you never know how deep you’re in, you never think you’re in that deep, it all seems normal and justified, and you mostly never get out of that black hole, back into the light of normality.

2. Rob in Katy says:

Possibly going for the Tyson Chicken look…
    “Once you get in too deep…”, gee, you just described every liberal out there :)

3. Unclezip says:

People get cred. Not patches. Been there, disowned that.

4. Dickweed says:

Been around and partied with a couple of guys like him. They are hardcore and cool to hang with. But don’t get on the wrong side of them or you will be dead!

They make the Clintons look like amateurs.

5. Milo Mindbender says:

He already knows how funny he looks, and probably doesn’t care.

6. ZombieDawg says:

The bigger they are the harder they fall eh..
    Oh look at me – I smoke and have tatts. I MUST be tough .

Yeah whatever.
    The REALLY tough ones are those who KNOW they are but don’t have to make a show of themselves.

7. Angel says:

And then there are those people who don’t wear patches, don’t have any ties to any particular clubs, but they’re dangerous as fuck. Just look in their eyes.

• Judy says:

Yup, and the smart money says, know where all the exits are at and stay close to one at all times.

8. -Sepp says:

Hey WC, where were you in Germany?
    I still belong to a club there near Saarbrucken and go back every year or so.

9. Alexander says:

Ever in Baumholder?

My dad had friends there when I was a kid so we visited occasionally and when I was in I passed through occasionally on our way back and forth to the field. Don’t remember anything about it though other than seeing the road signs.

10. Glider Rider says:

Everything you said is true. Having been there, done that as a support club member. (Not gonna mention any clubs) Piss one off you will deal with more than just that one. It’s best to tread lightly and respectfully.

The terms ‘rat-packed’ and ‘boot party’ came to mind when I read your comment.

• Glider Rider says:

Yessir. A brother actually said one time “I don’t care what he did, he’s my brother and I have his back.” That always did stick with me. You never know who is who because the big Brothers around here aren’t required to wear their cuts when just out riding. Only for church and national parties. Myself personally I keep my tongue in check everywhere I go.

Amen. I’m not disrespectful towards anybody, biker or not, if they’re not giving me a load of shit and nine times out of ten I’ll walk away from them anyways.
          I never look for a patch or the tattoos – I look to see how worn down the boot heels are, how old and worn in the leathers are, and road rash scars. Grease stains on the jeans are also a big tip-off.
          Dude ain’t gotta be a patch holder to be a badass, but the yuppies and wannabes are pretty easy to spot.

• Glider Rider says:

lol. Notice the laugh out loud is all lower caps. I fit that yuppie description these days. I’m just a local rider. Nothing more nothing less. I see my old brothers in passing. I still get a hug when I see em. I left with all respect when I backed out. I had a legitimate reason and they understood. I don’t ask any questions either. Hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil. Believe it or not, they are against government control as well. Of course you know that. 1%ers are not to be reckoned with.

Yup, I think that’s the reason people admire 1%ers so much (whether they want to admit it or not), they give society in general and the government in particular the finger.

11. John Deaux says:

Give respect and you’ll get respect
    Talk shit and get hit