Hey, women have shoe closets, right?

gun-room

This entry was posted in Guns. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Hey, women have shoe closets, right?

1. crazyeighter says:

Those pistols had better be organized by caliber and serial number!

2. nonncom says:

Not one appears to be matched to a pink or orange double breasted suit….though if you’re packing one of those, would you really care?….

3. dav343 says:

This is so much more practical than a shoe closet. Women will never understand.

4. guy enjoys his wheelguns

5. johnny says:

I’m thinking either a movie prop storage room, because of the miniatures up top, or the storage room of a pawn shop. Would like to know the backstory on that.

6. Bogdaddy says:

Who’s to say that isn’t a gal’s gun locker?

7. wes says:

johnny hit the nail on the head

alas, they only shoot blanks, part way down the article

wes

8. Elmo says:

I could spend a day ogling and admiring every one of them.
    Then I’d have to come back the next day to check out the ones on the other wall.

I believe they’re all Smith & Wessons, aren’t they?

9. pigpen51 says:

Until somebody had to ruin it with the truth, I was starting to get a warm feeling. Talk about a cold shower. Oh, well, they are still beautiful to look at.

10. Pastor Brooks says:

Yes they do …
    I have a client that commissioned me to design, and fabricate, several items for
    her walk-in closet. One item being a shoe rack. Which is eight feet tall and ten
    feet wide with seven shelves on a fifteen degree slant to display her shoes.
    The shelves are “floating” without visible supports.
    Next time I’ll share with you the “floor standing” jewelry box I designed for her…
    And they say cabinet builders have a boring life……..