“I don’t need to get dressed, I’m not getting out”

dont-need-to-get-dressed

This entry was posted in funny pics. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to “I don’t need to get dressed, I’m not getting out”

1. Angel says:

I have actually changed clothes on I-40 while driving.

• Elmo says:

Which would explain why you’re such a good driver.

• Sail Man says:

Camel toe pictures or it never happened ;)

• Angel says:

Y’all should be asking how I got my jeans off. That was the tricky part.

• gamegetterII says:

I-40 ain’t shit-my girlfriend-(at that time)-changed her clothes while driving the 405 from Del Mar to Costa Mesa-in a 25′ box truck that had a 4 speed manual transmission-and towing a concession trailer that had glass all the way around it so the customers at the county fairs could see us cooking their food.

I drove the same truck,towing the same trailer the year before crazy Sherry drove it-without changing clothes.
      That drive led to an afternoon and evening of heavy alcohol consumption.
      I’ve lived and worked all over the U.S.-the 405 from Del Mar to Costa Mesa is the worst traffic in the entire U.S.

• Concerned Mama says:

Done that on I-15. Had to be on time for dance class. Tights and leotards make for interesting changes. But I think you know that too.

2. Inbred Redneck says:

Aw, come on Angel, pictures or it didn’t happen. And how in the hell did you hook up them garters to your corset while sittin’ in the driver’s seat, anyway?

3. kennymac says:

I’ll bet she was rubber necking the cars going through the water on the other side of the road.

4. Phssthpok says:

…and she’s STILL on the got-damned phone!

*snerk*

5. C.R. says:

Most people have no imagination ! what kind of an idiot would leave the house with hardly any clothing on ? Must have that old “That stuff only happens to other people ” attitude. Of course around these parts half the year you’d freeze before you got the car started .