Me at every party I went to in high school

me

This entry was posted in Wirecutter. Bookmark the permalink.

24 Responses to Me at every party I went to in high school

1. Padawan says:

I think Warhorse feels the same way. ;-P I still love him anyways.

2. Chip says:

The old vodka in water bottle trick

3. John h. says:

Im the guy in the back, watching you, i presume??? Hahahaha
    John h.
    Oh, btw, i finished my 30 days of microwave treatments today!!! Reduced my chances of relapse from 30 to 20% or so. As miserable as i feel right now those odds seem like a pretty big bet. But from what i hear, body bags are pretty uncomfortable so there is that to consider. I should feel better in a month or so. Anybody contemplating it, do it!! Your family will thank you.
    Jh

4. M. Sage says:

Parties in high school? Was that actually something that happened? If so, not where I went to high school.

5. SemperFi, 0321 says:

My sister still runs with those same assholes from Class of ’75, they haven’t change a bit either. I came home from the USMC in ’76 and watched what little pricks they were, now they’re old narcissist pricks.
    And I still run the woods alone.

• Inbred Redneck says:

Yeah, in ’69-70 my thoughts were that folks like that hadn’t seen or done shit, and I still feel the same way. Other than ridin’, I haven’t done all that much for excitement. No bungie jumpin’, sky divin’ or any of that shit. Since Memorial Day of ’68 I’ve been on borrowed time so I see no need to push my luck. Fuck ’em.

6. NC Mike says:

John, microwave treatments? wtf for, seriously, never heard of them. Does it fix social retardation, make you the life of the party?

• why says:

Not sure of the OP message but in medicine, used in some cancer treatments

• Timbo says:

I’m guessing John underwent radiation or chemo.
      Good luck, John!
      After watching my Dad, and all the other old guys in the ward go through it, I’m not sure that I’ll submit…

• John h. says:

Radiation treatments use a klystron tube to generate the freq to treat certain cancers. Mine was skin cancer of the face. No fun at all. I was attempting to make lite of my predicament and encourage others to pursue it. They could b the life of the party as im sure w/c woulda been/is. Sorry for the confusion. Standard radiation treatment is what it was.
      John h.

7. NC Mike says:

Yeah, the kid with the water bottle, I’m pretty fucking sure I had that same shirt back in the early ’70’s.

8. Tom W. says:

Back in the early 80’s, I was the one in the same shirt, in a back bedroom giving the girls bong hits and lines.

Thankfully, and by the Grace of God, we survived and now are in our Fifties saying holy shit. How much Jack Daniels, Marlboros, and drugs did we go through.

I’m blessed I made it. God knows I should be dead or still serving time for the bullshit I got away with.

9. Jack says:

Haha, yup that’s me to!
    So I became a audio engineer in my jr. year in high school and for the next 25yrs after that went on the road.
    The comfort and entertainment of ladies was never a problem after that. Ah hahahaha!!

10. Grandpa says:

Early 70s? Govt. sponsored tour of beautiful S.E. Asia. Late 60s, or mid 70s? HB, or Glendora Mountain Road… either down the east fork to Azusa Canyon, or up to Mt. Baldy.
    The L.A. county sheriff let us play, the San Bernardino sheriff… not so much. But we had so much fun… like I’ve said – I don’t know what the hell happpened, but California used to really be the fucking Golden State… a real fucking dream. Sometimes can’t believe I lived it…

11. Angel says:

Early 70s? I was 10 and had an 8 o’clock bedtime.

12. He’ll go home and whack himself a home run later….

13. Alex Lund says:

At least you were invited.
    I never was.