Packed full

rack

This entry was posted in Babes. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Packed full

1. bikermailman says:

Only thing making this better would be if she was…Shirtless Girl.

2. ChuckN says:

And yet some people still wonder why we
    nerds go to comic book conventions.

3. M. Sage says:

I’ve been to a con, and there are more hotties running around scantily-dressed than you’d expect.

The funniest one was this dude wearing a ghillie suit and a big planter with the bottom cut out. He tricked a lot of people into thinking he was a decorative plant.

4. Joe says:

That is just some awesome shit right there

5. luis says:

Damn, Wirecutter, I know I asked for more titties………….but WoW !

6. Old Goat Patrol says:

The face is just like the comic.

7. skybill says:

Hi Kenny,
    Now “Don’t get me wrong!!,” Like,……I really like Ladies with “Tits!!!” …These I see, I think,”Is it “Live” or “Memorex??????” Really!! Each one has to weigh at least 10 pounds!!! To imagine being that well “Endowed!!” I’d have to get a Big Water melon, cut in half and afix each half to my chest and try to “Strut my stuff!!!”……..without falling over!! I recall back in the mid 60’s a “Topless Dancer” in San Fran named “Carol Doda” got the “Silicone enhanced Breasts” and started a craze!!! hard to remember but that was almost 50 years ago!!! PS, was in ‘Frisco for a friends wedding in ’67 and we went and saw “Carol” do her thing on top of this Grande Piano suspended on wires that would descend from the celeing!!!!! Time sure flies when yer’ havin fun!!!
    Got Tits???????,
    skybill-out……for now

8. Bogdaddy says:

skybill, I saw Carol in 1971 (turned 21) and she was still doing the piano trick. Campy & cool!

One thing I won’t forget was the cover for getting in the club was buying a flute of “champagne” that cost $11 in ’71. Ouch!

9. Alex Lund says:

Sorry, but I dont think this is Belle Chere. I put this photo next to Belle Chere and the form of the head is different and also the haircolor does not match.

But both are looking good. But I prefer the one on wirecutters page.

Play nice.