GULFPORT, Miss. (AP) – A Mississippi attorney is suing Popeyes after he says he choked when he had to eat a piece of fried chicken with his hands because a knife wasn’t included in his drive-thru order.
One of the things that I’ve learned from life is that not everything bad that happens in life can be prevented. Sometimes you just gotta chalk it up to being ‘one of those things’. Shit happens.
But I’m thinking that if the lawyer had chewed up his fried chicken before swallowing he probably wouldn’t have choked. Besides, who eats fried chicken with a knife and fork anyways?